Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sky Italia reports that napoli bid 60 mil. for him but inda want 70.
saw that but what comes to mind for me is whst ADL had to say about it. he gave an interview a while back rubbishing reports of icardi to napoli. i believe he said something along the lines of "i met Wanda once. that once was enough"

ADL is stubborn and petty as hell. Wanda herself also seems to have her own ego. i cant picture the two of them resolving their differences. it would take a level of maturity that neither party posseses

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
saw that but what comes to mind for me is whst ADL had to say about it. he gave an interview a while back rubbishing reports of icardi to napoli. i believe he said something along the lines of "i met Wanda once. that once was enough"

ADL is stubborn and petty as hell. Wanda herself also seems to have her own ego. i cant picture the two of them resolving their differences.
I remember that too. Could be just speculation from sky.Don't they have milik and mertens battling for the CF spot?
Adding icardi without selling someone looks pointless.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Peak Mertens was scarier than Icardi. And we dealt with that threat before.

However, they are building some decent depth if they can add Icardi to Milik, Insigne, Mertens, Lozano (is this done?). Of course, when you already have Milik and Mertens, the question is whether you even need Icardi and the risk he brings.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Us with Icardi would be devastating. (For the others)
True , this team starts to create great scoring chances and only Icardi will end them in the net...neither Higgy nor Mandzu will help but only from the bench...

I still hope for another top CM but this is impossible now , but still some hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)