Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so is this feasible?

sell Perin, Rugani, Mandzukic, loan Pellegrini

leave injured pjaca off CL list (sell in january once recovered), leave one of matuidi/khedira off of CL list.

@Mark, does that properly address the issues as far as registration goes. if we sell/loan the first four i mentioned can the remainder all be registered for Serie A?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,344
    so is this feasible?

sell Perin, Rugani, Mandzukic, loan Pellegrini

leave injured pjaca off CL list (sell in january once recovered), leave one of matuidi/khedira off of CL list.

@Mark, does that properly address the issues as far as registration goes. if we sell/loan the first four i mentioned can the remainder all be registered for Serie A?
    yes

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    i am fine with the acquisitions so far provided we sell some deadwood and just please for the love of god dont sell dybala or other players we should be keeping.

kean, spinazzola and cancelo was enough
    Going into the season with Cuadrado likely playing decent minutes at RB is scary. Ideally I'd also like one more midfielder, as we're just an injury or two away from what we had last season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Going into the season with Cuadrado likely playing decent minutes at RB is scary. Ideally I'd also like one more midfielder, as we're just an injury or two away from what we had last season.
    im not too worried about RB. Cuadrado can play RB against inferior opposition imo and when he cant there is Danilo, DS and dont forget, if these options fail, then Emre Can and De Ligt could be deputized.

the midfield situation is a bit more scary but hopefully Sarri will show more faith in Can and Bentancur. We certainly have many options there so there should be no excuse to see matuidi and khedira frequently and especially not at the same time. even so neither of them are actually that bad individually but on the field at the same time? we have the #s to avoid that now though

- - - Updated - - -

well Perin might stay till January.
    Rugani is stalling.
    Mario waiting for Bayern.
    Pellegrini is in Cagliari.
    and Dybala? is he leaving or staying?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,351
    im not too worried about RB. Cuadrado can play RB against inferior opposition imo and when he cant there is Danilo, DS and dont forget, if these options fail, then Emre Can and De Ligt could be deputized.

the midfield situation is a bit more scary but hopefully Sarri will show more faith in Can and Bentancur. We certainly have many options there so there should be no excuse to see matuidi and khedira frequently and especially not at the same time. even so neither of them are actually that bad individually but on the field at the same time? we have the #s to avoid that now though

- - - Updated - - -

and Dybala? is he leaving or staying?
    :boh:
    as of today more like staying. :numnum:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Apart from full backs where we are significantly weaker, which may be a problem when we play a 4-3-3 system with little width as Ronaldo/Costa/Bernardeschi all cut inside.
    With De Ligt and Demiral our defense is certainly improved even with Cancelo's sale. Cancelo was far too unreliable and getting a massive talent in the back is a net improvement.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    In the friendlies Sarri preferred which players in the middle? My perception is that he played Matuidi and Khedira more than Benta or Can is this rights?
    He basically always played Pjanic and Rabiot. Ramsey is injured. Bentancur only came back from holidays after the Copa America on the last days of July so he missed most of the matches. Can was injured since the end of last season and only came back at the start of August iirc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)