Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Did anyone notice Dybala wearing the captain's armband? Signal of intent or last swansong?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys. I personally would like to simply keep Higuain and Dybala and offload Mandzukic, Rugani and Khedira and call it a day.

In fact, I did an analysis on the impact on P&L of transfers thus far and simply what I said above.

1565221058466.png

Basically, we would be in the black once you include the Plusvalensa for this year. Excluding we would be behind by 48m (which is more pertinant for the following year given that the plusvalensa is a one-off positive entry).

In that case the squad would be:

GK (3): Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio
DF (8): Danilo, De Sciglio, De Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, Demiral, Sandro, Pellegrini
MID (6): Pjanic, Bentancur, Rabiot, Can, Ramsey, Matuidi
FWD (6): Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Costa, Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala

Squad of 23. Only 1 would miss out for the CL list (my guess is it would be Pellegrini).

I'd be happy with that. Upgrade in defense, midfield and attack (Higuain over Mandzukic). Only downgrade is right back although Cancelo was a liability defensively at times.
That’s the main issue. We look like we will have narrow profit in 18-19 despite the fact that we recorded 160 million in plusvalenza. So we’ve got to replace that plusvalenza, especially given that wage structure will increase with the new signings. It’s hard to replace that Plusvalenza because we earned like 20M off guys like Audero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
That’s the main issue. We look like we will have narrow profit in 18-19 despite the fact that we recorded 160 million in plusvalenza. So we’ve got to replace that plusvalenza, especially given that wage structure will increase with the new signings. It’s hard to replace that Plusvalenza because we earned like 20M off guys like Audero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct me if im wrong, but didn't we pay Ronaldo in 2 instalments? So basically, another 50m was paid this summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rabiot looks good, and I have a sneaking feeling that Higuain may be impressing management. He looks fit and he has chemistry with Ronaldo.
Yeah I watched the video and thought to myself since when Caceres knows to play at that level?! and then I remembered Caceres isnt here anymore and that we got Rabiot..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Dybala Icardi straight swap? :scared:
No way straight swap.....damn that would be one failure move.
I can see Juve do the swap but we'll for sure look to get another 20-30M with Icardi for Paulo.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't we offer Dybala for Eriksen? Surely there are just that many teams that eriksen would want to join..
My guess would be that Juve don't want him.at least not to pay for him if we can TRY to get him free next year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did anyone notice Dybala wearing the captain's armband? Signal of intent or last swansong?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys. I personally would like to simply keep Higuain and Dybala and offload Mandzukic, Rugani and Khedira and call it a day.

In fact, I did an analysis on the impact on P&L of transfers thus far and simply what I said above.

1565221058466.png

Basically, we would be in the black once you include the Plusvalensa for this year. Excluding we would be behind by 48m (which is more pertinant for the following year given that the plusvalensa is a one-off positive entry).

In that case the squad would be:

GK (3): Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio
DF (8): Danilo, De Sciglio, De Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, Demiral, Sandro, Pellegrini
MID (6): Pjanic, Bentancur, Rabiot, Can, Ramsey, Matuidi
FWD (6): Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Costa, Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala

Squad of 23. Only 1 would miss out for the CL list (my guess is it would be Pellegrini).

I'd be happy with that. Upgrade in defense, midfield and attack (Higuain over Mandzukic). Only downgrade is right back although Cancelo was a liability defensively at times.
Great to help understand the market.
Your likely out needs some adjustment though..
Khedira will probably leave for free while who is even interested in Pjaca while I think we should expect Dybala to leave as it seems we are actively pushing him out

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so the situation (forwards) is:
Ronaldo Higuain Mandzukic Dybala
Mandzukic->Man Utd
Dybala->Tottenham

That leaves us with Ronaldo and Higuain which means we will probably spend on a forward which means Pogba who was unlikely before is even more unlikely despite reports while Icardi seems very probable now..

May 25, 2019
I definitely can see Juve do the swap without getting another 20-30M with Icardi for Paulo.
Dybala is coming off of a poor season but Inter wants to get rid of Icardi as badly as someone wanting to get rid of a bag of dog shit. They want him in the garbage now, they don't want to drive around with a bag full of shit in the back of their car for weeks and months on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)