Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
No comment. You deserve 'respect' ... or a 'glimpse of it and a biscuit. Don't judge others on your own accomplishments though...

PS: I called you little, not to call you stupid directly. So you ain't little...ok!
Cool. Now just apply this no comment rule all the time you get the urge to post your childish, cringy bs and we will be good.

P.S. Sry for the :OT: everyone. I promise to let this guy be as stupid as he'd like.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I’m not going to underestimate the stupidity of this management any more. But it does seem like they’re desperate for money and are using Dybala to get it. We’ll see if it’s for another player. We need someone to play in front of the defense in the Jorginho role. Pjanic ain’t it. It’s a vital position for Sarriball.
Gotta disagree with that, Pjanic can play that role well if the other midfielders can carry the ball well and make incisive passes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Know that, Paratici has nothing to say about money. Hes doing what ha can.
I’d be ok if he invested in Icardi. People don’t like him and some think I’m trolling, but he’s a great goalscorer and would upgrade the club. With that said, €70M for Dybala while a guy like Maguire or whatever the fuck his name is goes for 80+ is a joke. So sick of this clubs inability to get proper value on sales.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I’d be ok if he invested in Icardi. People don’t like him and some think I’m trolling, but he’s a great goalscorer and would upgrade the club. With that said, €70M for Dybala while a guy like Maguire or whatever the fuck his name is goes for 80+ is a joke. So sick of this clubs inability to get proper value on sales.

and you guys bitch about Paratici? and what about that moron at Inter, he needs to sign two forwards and he can't sign any

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I'm not sure how reliable it is but i see that Arsenal is going after Coutinho.. A loan for one season.. I don't know but if we have to sell Dybala, why don't try it with this guy? He's a better option than some other names..

Nov 1, 2015
out of the paratici marotta duo... looks like we kept the retard unfortunately.

I always thought paratici was the brains behind marotta.. him going full retard this mercato has proven otherwise.

worse merato for me since the Zidane sale....

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
name me one club that has reinforced without any complaints from their fans, why do we complain so much, we signed Ronaldo last year and now De Ligt, even our great Moggi sold Zidane so who is Dybala compared to this all time great
I think Man City fans are the only ones not complaining about their mercato. That might change if Sane leaves though.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think a big reason we fucking suck at getting good prices for our players is because our negative 'style' of play over the years really doesn't lend itself to showing our attackers off.

For fucks sake we're the only elite team in Italy and we couldn't give fucking Ronaldo enough service to beat Quagliarella.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I think a big reason we fucking sick at getting good prices for our players is because our negative 'style' of play over the years really doesn't lend itself to showing our attackers off.

For fucks sake we're the only elite team in Italy and we couldn't give fucking Ronaldo enough service to beat Quagliarella.

yes and that is why they brought in Sarri, well that's the idea at least, we'll see what happens

Jun 6, 2015
I'm not sure how reliable it is but i see that Arsenal is going after Coutinho.. A loan for one season.. I don't know but if we have to sell Dybala, why don't try it with this guy? He's a better option than some other names..
If we do end up selling Dybala it's a tactical decision and not a technical one, so don't think we'd be looking to sign a similar type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)