Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
The cancelo Danilo deal isnt that bad if you compare it to the dybala Lukaku deal..

Rather have inter take him and us going for icardi at half the price
This was the plan all along

Show interest in Lukaku and force Inter to pay more for him, forcing them to sell Icardi to us

Paratici was playing 4D Chess while everyone else was crying about the swap

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Thats not good as it means we might go for Icardi.. I rather we give the money to charity than spend it on Icardi..
If we want to sell Dybala - Sell him to PSG and either take Neymar in an incredible swoop or spend it on Pogba - I think Man Utd are just playing a game there as I believe they have SMS lined up already..
Everyone apart from Juve should just spread their legs and let the top players go

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Spent the last 5 days in the mountains hiking and camping without signal. What happened?

- - - Updated - - -

Kean gone official?? :shocked:

Nov 8, 2012
Hey guys,

Have been following this forum pretty much daily for a few years now, without ever really posting, but this mercato raised a few questions for me. Would anyone be willing to clarify?

Iirc, when Pogba moved to United we received a fee of ~€105m and lost a big chunk of this to Raiola agent fees. Now we bought De Ligt for 75m, and this time from what I read we had to pay an additional 10m in agent fees to Raiola. Who's responsibility is it to pay a player's agent?

Also, why is everyone on the forum so eager to get Pogba back for tens of millions more than we sold him for, despite him having relatively mediocre seasons at United? I would like him back too, but why would we accept to pay so much for him? Especially now that it appears he wants to leave...

Cheers!

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Spent the last 5 days in the mountains hiking and camping without signal. What happened?

- - - Updated - - -

Kean gone official?? :shocked:
Yep, no mention for a BB clause, only that we can match the bid they get from elsewhere. € 27,5 milion in 3 years + 2,5M in bonuses.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not everyone is eager to get Pogba, especially for a comic sum. I like our midfield, think it's really good, balanced and underrated on tuz. I don't mind a player like Erikson at all though, and switching to diamond.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
If Pogba is worth 150m Dybala must be worth at least the same, I don’t want Pogba back after how he spoke about his time with us being like a holiday away from manure. Basically saying he just used us to get ready for the real club he wanted play for. And now nobody loves him in Manchester he wants out screw him for that price spend it on someone who ain’t more interested in haircuts and social media bollocks

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So we have 28 players in our squad, with no HGs we need to trim it to 21 (or 23 since Pellegrini and de Ligt are not applied to the limits right?).
Selling list:
Perin
Pjaca
Mandzu
Matuidi?
Khedira?

Its strange because in this case we would have only 5 mids - seems to short. Imo we will keep Matuidi and someone else is gonna get sold.

Apr 29, 2006
If Pogba is worth 150m Dybala must be worth at least the same, I don’t want Pogba back after how he spoke about his time with us being like a holiday away from manure. Basically saying he just used us to get ready for the real club he wanted play for. And now nobody loves him in Manchester he wants out screw him for that price spend it on someone who ain’t more interested in haircuts and social media bollocks
Come on, bro. That's like claiming Pogba has to be a saint, since he is paid like a king. He AND WE(the club) went for the money. This +100m really tied our balance sheet together. We went to a few great CL runs without him, so our board wasn't without merit in their decision.

Pogba is no deep philosopher, but such is the new generation overall. He has shown to be a great player for us and attracts a million fanbook zombies. He is the obvious go-to player from marketing perspective (Adid.ASS) too.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Come on, bro. That's like claiming Pogba has to be a saint, since he is paid like a king. He AND WE(the club) went for the money. This +100m really tied our balance sheet together. We went to a few great CL runs without him, so our board wasn't without merit in their decision.

Pogba is no deep philosopher, but such is the new generation overall. He has shown to be a great player for us and attracts a million fanbook zombies. He is the obvious go-to player from marketing perspective (Adid.ASS) too.
Maybe you have short term memory loss because in his last season with us he became lazy and flashy always trying to do daft things instead of sticking to basics I for one was glad to see him go we need players who are all about putting a shift in and working to be the best they can be not image guys Instagram followers don’t win you champions leagues

Apr 29, 2006
Maybe you have short term memory loss because in his last season with us he became lazy and flashy always trying to do daft things instead of sticking to basics I for one was glad to see him go we need players who are all about putting a shift in and working to be the best they can be not image guys Instagram followers don’t win you champions leagues
That's one theory. The other one is you being a bit salty...

He said in an interview that he felt like a holiday here? You really took that bad, didn't you. :haha: You know that he also said we are the best team he ever played for? And considering his rise in our shirt to me it seems believable that he felt like on a holiday here.

Chill a bit and take the larger view. Do you think Pogs had nothing better to do and demanded an interview to explain his arrival in MU after his holiday with us? He is just doing what he is asked for, albeit with a few mistakes. Icardi printed out a book, where he explained how he would spend the money he got from merda supporters to hire argentinian thugs to kill them. We are about to sign him, so for your health I suggest you really check them pharmacies for a chill pill. :claire:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
That's one theory. The other one is you being a bit salty...

He said in an interview that he felt like a holiday here? You really took that bad, didn't you. :haha: You know that he also said we are the best team he ever played for? And considering his rise in our shirt to me it seems believable that he felt like on a holiday here.

Chill a bit and take the larger view. Do you think Pogs had nothing better to do and demanded an interview to explain his arrival in MU after his holiday with us? He is just doing what he is asked for, albeit with a few mistakes. Icardi printed out a book, where he explained how he would spend the money he got from merda supporters to hire argentinian thugs to kill them. We are about to sign him, so for your health I suggest you really check them pharmacies for a chill pill. :claire:
Pogba is one of the biggest whores in football today. Man U are having a hard time and he wants out. When they gave him more money than Juve he abandoned us. Now we have Cristiano and Man U are again in shambles and we should pay ridiculous amount of money and increase his salary AGAIN? He will be happy till RM or Barca knock on our door or we have bad season and then he AGAIN will want to go HOME to Madrid or Barcelona.And everything will be decorated with copious amounts of social media circus.
You guys have zero self-respect.

Oh, and the guy has not progressed at all since he left Juve. He is even worse than the last season he had with us.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
Pogba is one of the biggest whores in football today. Man U are having a hard time and he wants out. When they gave him more money than Juve he abandoned us. Now we have Cristiano and Man U are again in shambles and we should pay ridiculous amount of money and increase his salary AGAIN? He will be happy till RM or Barca knock on our door or we have bad season and then he AGAIN will want to go HOME to Madrid or Barcelona.
You guys have zero self-respect.
Wow, this went really fast from salties to stupid. Zero self-respect, because a club owned by a gazillionaire wants to shell out a third of his yacht money on buying a player? A lot of self-respect if the said billionaire saves the money and tells the tale of 'proud to play for the club for free' players.

You must see a strange world out there man, but if Self-respect is your thing you should consider supporting another club imho.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Wow, this went really fast from salties to stupid. Zero self-respect, because a club owned by a gazillionaire wants to shell out a third of his yacht money on buying a player? A lot of self-respect if the said billionaire saves the money and tells the tale of 'proud to play for the club for free' players.

You must see a strange world out there man, but if Self-respect is your thing you should consider supporting another club imho.

You not only have zero self-respect but you are financially illiterate if you think wasting money on an Instagram whore is worth a Ronaldo. Because this is how much will cost you to have your 10 goals per season midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)