Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thats not good as it means we might go for Icardi.. I rather we give the money to charity than spend it on Icardi..
If we want to sell Dybala - Sell him to PSG and either take Neymar in an incredible swoop or spend it on Pogba - I think Man Utd are just playing a game there as I believe they have SMS lined up already..

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Lol.Good job inda.Finally.Now watch lukaku ask for 10 mil/year after juve was rumored to give him 9 or 9.5 .
Although whatever Adam Levine says shouldn't be taken seriously until a serious source confirms it.
So if Juve were gonna give him more than what dybala was earning, doesn’t that invalidate the whole theory that the swap was being done to somehow balance the books?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So if Juve were gonna give him more than what dybala was earning, doesn’t that invalidate the whole theory that the swap was being done to somehow balance the books?
He would still earn less with the new tax breaks, but not by much. I think management just lost faith in diby. Another average season and his value is gonna plummet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)