Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In a few years, we'll be selling our quality players to Milan and Inter. Full circle boys :baus: :tup:

So, we're targeting Dumpian? The Supreme Master Jabroni and De Sciglio in one team? I can't wait. Can we bring back Lolinaro or perhaps coax Birindelli out of retirement as well?

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Before having a meltdown, please calm down and try to answer this question:

- We all know finance is calculated yearly, right? Last year we needs to rise +100M capital gain and still likely in the loss. So assume the expense is the same, this year we have to find that +100M somewhere. Right now our expense is even much more than last year after six-seven purchases and ony take Barzagli, Caceres, Spinazzola off our roster. Our sponsor will rise because of Ronaldo's effect, but no way it'll rise +100M in just one year, so how can we cover our loss?

- I understand that some of you are angry about some potential sales, but at least you can try to view things in different POV. To go to the top, some sacrifire has to be made, our revenue can't suddenly go +200M to be on-par with Real or Barca. It hurts me to see some of you think we sell players for profit. No, we are here because of Agnelli's vision, you can question his method, but not his love and the will to improve this club. He never ever use this club as a profit tool, like some souless club out there, don't even compare that.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Before having a meltdown, please calm down and try to answer this question:

- We all know finance is calculated yearly, right? Last year we needs to rise +100M capital gain and still likely in the loss. So assume the expense is the same, this year we have to find that +100M somewhere. Right now our expense is even much more than last year after six-seven purchases and ony take Barzagli, Caceres, Spinazzola off our roster. Our sponsor will rise because of Ronaldo's effect, but no way it'll rise +100M in just one year, so how can we cover our loss?

- I understand that some of you are angry about some potential sales, but at least you can try to view things in different POV. To go to the top, some sacrifire has to be made, our revenue can't suddenly go +200M to be on-par with Real or Barca. It hurts me to see some of you think we sell players for profit. No, we are here because of Agnelli's vision, you can question his method, but not his love and the will to improve this club. He never ever use this club as a profit tool, like some souless club out there, don't even compare that.
We already have capital gains of roughly 150 million for the year. I calculated it. In 1H June to December 2018 we earned gain on player sales of about 58M as per financial statements. I calculate that we have sold players amounting to 91 million in the second half. We’re fine in this respect. The only reason we sell players now is because a) we have too many b) we want to buy someone big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So with Higuain to Roma, Dybala to Utd and Keane to Everton,
Lukaku and Mandzu are our striking options, two of the least Sarri forwards you can find,
This is a complete nonsense, here and there i keep hearing that there is a Sarri type of forwards in this world and everyone are pointing on Higuain at that moment, what about Maccarone and Pucciarelli pair that he had when he was Empoli's coach? They have nothing in common with Higuain, even his formation there was 41212 while at Napoli he made a switch to 433 because of a different type of players that he had there

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why Juventus' board decided to offload Dybala, Cancelo and Kean, I'm pretty sure that they have a done deals to announce after the departure of these players

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
https://www.goal.com/it/notizie/cal...o-manchester-united/3spsv3bsrmki1leezcdglnk6f

Agresti says Man U has agree to Dybala's demands so this is pretty much done.
Well if there are two options Lukaku or Icardi - I`m happy with this deal but honestly I was hoping we use the Dybala money better like signing Pogba or even get a surprise like Neymar.
I know these deals are very tough to make but these are also the kind of deals that can raise your level...
P.S I wouldnt even mind for a Dybala Eriksen swap as Eriksen is a natural leader IMO and could really organize things at the offensive end while Pjanic will do his organizing from his role..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I have lost all overview of our mercato situation.

We're selling Kean(30+10=40), Dybala(100), Cancelo(50-55), Khedira(0-5), Mandzukic(15-20), Matuidi(15-20), Perin(15) and Higuain(25-35).
That's €250-290m transfer money in a month!?!?

About to bring in... Lukaku? Hopefully this will block Icardi. Lukaku > Icardi.

And maybe Darmian? Maybe Sarri plans for Alex Sandro on the left and De Sciglio on the right? De Sciglio is kinda good defensively. But after seeing him using De Sciglio on the left in pre season, and Pellegrini not even called up for Asia tour I figured maybe De Sciglio will be a backup to the LB and we're in for a completely new name at RB? Pellegrini being loaned out in this sense.

Is Chiesa coming or are Fiorentina stubborn as always rejecting anything coming their way? He would be a fantastic signing. Getting Chiesa would make me care less about the whole Lukaku-Dybala thing if that indeed happens. And he's a pure winger: ecstasy for Sarriball. He would cost maybe €60m?

Sarri still asking for another midfielder. We're currently on 5: Pjanic, Rabiot, Can, Ramsey, Bentancur. 1 short of having 6 midfielders for 3 spots. With sales of quality players like Dybala, Cancelo and Kean.. Am i missing something here? Are we splashing big money for Pogba?

This all seem completely insane.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I have lost all overview of our mercato situation.

We're selling Kean(30+10=40), Dybala(100), Cancelo(50-55), Khedira(0-5), Mandzukic(15-20), Matuidi(15-20), Perin(15) and Higuain(25-35).
That's €250-290m transfer money in a month!?!?

About to bring in... Lukaku? Hopefully this will block Icardi. Lukaku > Icardi.

And maybe Darmian? Maybe Sarri plans for Alex Sandro on the left and De Sciglio on the right? De Sciglio is kinda good defensively. But after seeing him using De Sciglio on the left in pre season, and Pellegrini not even called up for Asia tour I figured maybe De Sciglio will be a backup to the LB and we're in for a completely new name at RB? Pellegrini being loaned out in this sense.

Is Chiesa coming or are Fiorentina stubborn as always rejecting anything coming their way? He would be a fantastic signing. Getting Chiesa would make me care less about the whole Lukaku-Dybala thing if that indeed happens. And he's a pure winger: ecstasy for Sarriball. He would cost maybe €60m?

Sarri still asking for another midfielder. We're currently on 5: Pjanic, Rabiot, Can, Ramsey, Bentancur. 1 short of having 6 midfielders for 3 spots. With sales of quality players like Dybala, Cancelo and Kean.. Am i missing something here? Are we splashing big money for Pogba?

This all seem completely insane.
Cancelo leaving only means one thing. Hysaj to Juve for 20-25m.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I would like to understand your logic I mean I know we will replace him with a new RB but why are you so sure its Hysaj?
1. My albanian sources told me so.
2. He already rejected Tottenham, Atleti, Inter
3. Sarri brought him from Empoli to Napoli and wanted to take him to Chelsea but ADL did not allow him last year. This year he got his replacement. Napoli are ready for his departure.
4. He’s waiting for Cancelo deal to be finalized. Just like City was waiting for Juve to finalize deal with De Ligt before buying Cancleo.
5. Need I say more?

This link refers to point number 4. Agent claims Sarri wasnt allowed to take anyone but Jorginho.
https://www.football-italia.net/132190/hysaj-couldve-joined-chelsea

Edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)