Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Keane, cancelo and Dybala in the one window? I could not be any more pissed off.

Not to mention the fact we still haven't got rid of Higuain, Khedira, Mandzukic or Matuidi.
EPL window is open till 8th august i think, Fabio is on his heels traveling and selling stuff around the island lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keane, cancelo and Dybala in the one window? I could not be any more pissed off.

Not to mention the fact we still haven't got rid of Higuain, Khedira, Mandzukic or Matuidi.
Kean is a good young prospect but he isnt the Messiah or something
Cancelo offensively is very good but try to pay attention to his positioning when defending and then watch his defensive attributes and you would realize why Sarri wants him out.. Dybala - I actually thought Sarri would love him and play him like Insigne - Obviously I was wrong..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Kean is a good young prospect but he isnt the Messiah or something
Cancelo offensively is very good but try to pay attention to his positioning when defending and then watch his defensive attributes and you would realize why Sarri wants him out.. Dybala - I actually thought Sarri would love him and play him like Insigne - Obviously I was wrong..
Non the less they are three relatively young exciting players who appeal to slot of the younger generation.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yet not good enough..
I would probably agree with what your saying if it wasn't for the fact that we are replacing Dybala with Lukaku. There are no signs that we are signing any other potentially WC players and we have not got rid of any if our actual dead weight.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would probably agree with what your saying if it wasn't for the fact that we are replacing Dybala with Lukaku. There are no signs that we are signing any other potentially WC players and we have not got rid of any if our actual dead weight.
As for Lukaku I cannot say anything as his Man Utd days shown he shouldnt be considered although his Everton days were...
Maybe our board think they could revive the beast IDK..

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
With the sale of Kean and Dybala and the arrival of Lukaku, Juve will close the market with small operations (R.Agresti)
Lol small operations in? Because we need to sell more players. Lukaku, Mario, Higuain is to much, add Ronaldo to that. Khedira, Matudi? We need one more big signing, one who could add creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)