Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lukaku - he is our Benzema in the front three. I don't think he is lacking any of the core characteristics of Benzema and also he is relatively young at 26 years.
What the fuck? They litterally couldn't be any more different. Benzema as nr 9 is the most technical and creative around, a big forward that can same time be false 9.

While Lukaku cant do ANY of what Benzema did, is in fact the least technical of the CFs in top level.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To all that doubt that Lukaku can't recreate what Benz does in Real M watch these:

I never rated Benzema, to me he is one of the weak links in Real but that's just my opinion. I also see a Lukaku in him
Oh look, a fails compilation. Now you got me all convinced.

Jokes aside, Osman is still right. They are nothing alike.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Seems to me we are in panic mode selling anyone we get offers for, I’m guessing this is why Allegri went and Sarri came because he will allow the club to make a dick out of him by selling half the talent we have, if we sell Kean Dybala and Cancelo then bring Lukaku and Danilo or Darmian we really are a complete joke

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

They are a lot a like. At RM Benz is the poacher, he is the target man, his creativity and dribbles are as random as those of Lukaku.

Also Osman considers Dybala as a maestro virtuoso trequartista when he is just as overrated as Saviola was 16 years ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Haha it was nice safe from him joke wise, Benzema and Lukaku are indeed amongst the most wasteful in top level.

But he was clearly talking like he actually thinks Lukaku can be a technical and creative support forward to Ronaldo like Benzema was, was a fantastic Robin CR7s Batman.

Lukaku is Sturaro compared to Benzema in general play.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seems to me we are in panic mode selling anyone we get offers for, I’m guessing this is why Allegri went and Sarri came because he will allow the club to make a dick out of him by selling half the talent we have, if we sell Kean Dybala and Cancelo then bring Lukaku and Danilo or Darmian we really are a complete joke
Milan sold everyone under Allegri and he didn't say a word. And the selling part is not even the worst part. Buying Lukaku is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)