Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Sms and pogba are the only options. MU going crazy with the demands, also 10% will go to raiola, so I'm not sure how this could be completed. I guess offload a bunch, have a nice wage space and allocate wage budget to the transfer fee. Try to balance books with cancelo sale and have a gap in right back. A lot of things playing against this transfer

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Im asking because i have no fucking idea what will happen now.
Higgy situation is complicated as fuck
Dybala seems to be clueless himself
Demiral rumours are strange for me
Cancelo is rumoured to be on his way out for such a long time, yet nothing happens and player spamms ForzeJuve everywhere, not looking like the one who would want to leave
Kean was rumoured to renewing and staying and now he is almost certain to leave
Higuain will leave
Dybala is not on the market unless there is an offer of 100mln or he asks to leave.
Demiral Juve wants to keep. Especially re Giorgio injury. Plus, if we were to sell, it needs to be 40mln + recompra. Milan doesn't want to invest so much without having full control over player's future.
Cancelo, City is interested in him but needs to offload Danilo whom nobody wants. We want 60mln or not selling.
Kean will renew till 2024 for 2mln/yr but it's yet to be seen whether he stays. If he goes, we will insist on a recompra. I think if both Higuain and Mandzukic leave he will stay. Raiola wants playing time for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wonder what would be your reactions if we could offload Dybala, Mandzu, Kean, Rugani (or maybe Demiral - pls no), Cancelo, Higuain, Matuidi.
and at the same time sign - Pogba and Icardi?
Demiral stays. Dybala stays, unless he's being sacrificed for Neymar, Mbappe, Pogba, or even Eriksen. Matuidi, Higgy, Mandzu, and Rugani can leave. Cancelo leaving is retarded, unless we have a quality replacement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Demiral stays. Dybala stays, unless he's being sacrificed for Neymar, Mbappe, Pogba, or even Eriksen. Matuidi, Higgy, Mandzu, and Rugani can leave. Cancelo leaving is retarded, unless we have a quality replacement.
Cancelo seems to be doing well attacking so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)