Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are interested in Hysaj. His agent met with Napoli today. (Sky)

Juventus have received no offers for Mandzukic. Higuain has no intention of leaving the club. (Sky)

Sky confirmed that there were talks between Juventus & Pastorello for Khedira, Fiorentina & Valencia are interested in the German midfielder.

Pastorello also brought with him offers from the PL & Monaco for Khedira. (Tmw)

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why would Higuain want to leave?

Sarri keeps starting him in friendlies and probably told him that he will start if he keeps refusing to leave.

If we really wanted him to leave we should have frozen him out.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they can have him for free if gets him off the wage bill. Also could be a good opportunity to begin fostering a positive relationship with their new owners.

Who the fuck cares if their fanbase hates us. They are small potatoes and in no way competitive rivals to us. Juventus should continue to do favors for a few smaller Serie A clubs to build positive relationships with their management. Then when a young player of actual quality comes through their ranks we can swoop them up without ending up in lotito-SMS type situation.

having bitterness over some of these historic rivalries is kind of silly when we are that far ahead of the rest of Serie A and will continue to be for years. The rest of Serie A should be a talent farm for us and we should cultivate then milk the shit out of it.

Like i said before who cares if their fanbase hates us. Our revenge comes every other summer when we take their best player at will.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Khedira would be a good purchase for Viola. We might not get any money but it will free up our team. Eventually we will get Chiesa from them.

Ive said it long time ago. Hysaj will join Juve. My albanian sources tell me he already rejected Atleti, Tottenham, and Inter. He’s waiting for Juve’s offer.

He is not the best RB but he is very reliable player. Very good at defending, does not cost goals, he is above average going forward. His passing is pretty good too.

Cancelo :snoop:

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't see Khedira in Fiorentina. I think he rather go back to Germany if he was to play for a midtable team or get a much bigger salary in MLS or Asia.

I remember Hysaj being very good under Sarri. He can play both flanks too.

I don't think we would go for 80mln Lukaku if we can easily have Icardi cheaper.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Apr 29, 2006
I would be curious to see how Lukaku can play the Mandzukic role on the opposite wing. Not 80M curious though.

Still would be interesting to see CR7, Higuain, Lukaku running on defenders. It would be physical domination to the extreme and in most cases at least one of them would have to be covered by a fullback - the type of player Lukaku can carry around like a baby for 90 minutes.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wonder what would be your reactions if we could offload Dybala, Mandzu, Kean, Rugani (or maybe Demiral - pls no), Cancelo, Higuain, Matuidi.
and at the same time sign - Pogba and Icardi?

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Wonder what would be your reactions if we could offload Dybala, Mandzu, Kean, Rugani (or maybe Demiral - pls no), Cancelo, Higuain, Matuidi.
and at the same time sign - Pogba and Icardi?
I’d probably start supporting Inter. Not really but that would be horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im asking because i have no fucking idea what will happen now.
Higgy situation is complicated as fuck
Dybala seems to be clueless himself
Demiral rumours are strange for me
Cancelo is rumoured to be on his way out for such a long time, yet nothing happens and player spamms ForzeJuve everywhere, not looking like the one who would want to leave
Kean was rumoured to renewing and staying and now he is almost certain to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)