Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
You're absolutely correct, but we have 3-4 of those players, all yet to really play under Sarri. If we get someone on the RW I'd rather we get someone consistent on that flank than Chiesa who is just as inconsistent and raw. Six goals and three assists in 34 Serie A games are pathetic numbers.

There is Bale who is being forced out of Real.................
Berna played nearly 39 matches last year and got 3 goals and 5 assists playing for a way better team.

Chiesa played 41 matches last year and got 12 goals and 9 assists playing for Fiorentina and is 4 years younger.

Now tell me which one of these numbers is the pathetic one ? Chiesa also just came off scoring 3 goals in 3 matches for italy u21s only few weeks ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Berna played nearly 39 matches last year and got 3 goals and 5 assists playing for a way better team.

Chiesa played 41 matches last year and got 12 goals and 9 assists playing for Fiorentina and is 4 years younger.

Now tell me which one of these numbers is the pathetic one ? Chiesa also just came off scoring 3 goals in 3 matches for italy u21s only few weeks ago.
Where the fuck did you get those wrong numbers from?
http://www.espnfc.com/player/234306/federico-chiesa?season=2018

Chiesa's numbers aren't better than freaking Khedira's... The boy is clearly talented but he's blatantly lacking in end product.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Where the fuck did you get those wrong numbers from?
http://www.espnfc.com/player/234306/federico-chiesa?season=2018

Chiesa's numbers aren't better than freaking Khedira's... The boy is clearly talented but he's blatantly lacking in end product.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/federico-chiesa/leistungsdaten/spieler/341092/plus/0?saison=2018

Total games for each player Bernas included CL games etc. Its total nonsense to call chiesas numbers pathetic but be fine with bernas end prduct as a winger when one plays for a weak team and is 4 years younger. Sami scored 2 goals/no assists last year so not sure how he numbers are better? Anyways it aint just about goals,Chiesa is a far better player in a much needed RW position with tons of room to improve we only have one good winger in the team and thats costa.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus have decided not to sell Demiral, he will just get loaned out in case of his departure. (Sportitalia)

Man City are interested in Bonucci but Juventus & Sarri are not willing to sell the defender. Leo has no intention of leaving Juve.

Matuidi did not convince Sarri from the techincal level. (Sky)

Juventus are not willing to sell Demiral without a buy-back clause. (Sky)

Wolves are interested in Khedira & Kean. (Sky)

Everton are in advanced contacts to sign Kean but they face competition from several sides. (Sky)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Regretfully sell to Wolves (buyback) and negotiate for Ruben Neves same time. That kid is a bonafide stud, old school player. The cerebral quarter back masterful passing of Xabi Alonso. Coupled with the missile like precise shooting of Scholes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ah yes. you say this because you "watched" neves play. and by "watch" i mean you played football manager 2019.
he is pretty damn good in FM19

- - - Updated - - -

Ruben Neves is at Wolves? What the fuck? :lol:

A kid of his ability is at Wolves. You have to be kidding me.
arent wolves a decent side these days? that and EPL money

Apr 17, 2013
I like neves but as regista we already have pjanic can and bettencur that can play this role. On the other side, we have only ramsay that is pure box to box. We saw last year that our attackers had problems because our midfields don't know how to project forward and help them. It is not with another regista that we will solve this problem, a van of beek would be more useful.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/federico-chiesa/leistungsdaten/spieler/341092/plus/0?saison=2018

Total games for each player Bernas included CL games etc. Its total nonsense to call chiesas numbers pathetic but be fine with bernas end prduct as a winger when one plays for a weak team and is 4 years younger. Sami scored 2 goals/no assists last year so not sure how he numbers are better? Anyways it aint just about goals,Chiesa is a far better player in a much needed RW position with tons of room to improve we only have one good winger in the team and thats costa.
Sami was injured last season dude... Looked over 3 or 4 seasons. Sami's numbers are higher than Chiesa's. And Berna's numbers should go up as well (certainly true)...

The big team, small team is a worthless arguement because it cuts both ways... Teams tend to defend much more compact against Juve than against La Viola... Also Chiesa is the go-to-guy over there while Berna is almost a water carrier for Ronaldo.

I'd take Chiesa but he's very expensive. If you look at the short term his impact would probably be minimal as well.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Sami was injured last season dude... Looked over 3 or 4 seasons. Sami's numbers are higher than Chiesa's. And Berna's numbers should go up as well (certainly true)...

The big team, small team is a worthless arguement because it cuts both ways... Teams tend to defend much more compact against Juve than against La Viola... Also Chiesa is the go-to-guy over there while Berna is almost a water carrier for Ronaldo.

I'd take Chiesa but he's very expensive. If you look at the short term his impact would probably be minimal as well.
Like I said for Chiesa fapper, Nicolas Pepe is better in end product only older 2++ years than Chiesa

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Sami is 32 years old ffs your talking about a guy in hes prime years if you want talk the last 3/4 seasons over a 18,19 and 20 year old kid in much lower team of course he might have some better numbers then as he was a good midfielder in hes prime years that scored goals, how is that even a fair comparsion?

Berna is not a winger hes had a handful of games were has actually been good and the rest frustrating/crap no end product hes been creating very little for ronaldo, so going into the new season with only him and costa as are only wingers is very bad because costa aint reliable.We need someone that can play acually play right wing.

It works the other way too in that chiesa is creating alot of chances for strikers that aint very good and dont finish them if he was playing along side ronaldo etc. hes numbers would go up.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Sami is 32 years old ffs your talking about a guy in hes prime years if you want talk the last 3/4 seasons over a 18,19 and 20 year old kid in much lower team of course he might have some better numbers then as he was a good midfielder in hes prime years that scored goals, how is that even a fair comparsion?

Berna is not a winger hes had a handful of games were has actually been good and the rest frustrating/crap no end product hes been creating very little for ronaldo, so going into the new season with only him and costa as are only wingers is very bad because costa aint reliable.We need someone that can play acually play right wing.

It works the other way too in that chiesa is creating alot of chances for strikers that aint very good and dont finish them if he was playing along side ronaldo etc. hes numbers would go up.
Sami in his prime? Jezus you're delusional, boy. Sami's prime was 50 fucking years ago.

Berna is not a winger, agreed. I'm not the one talking about Berna here. So let's drop that...

If you want someone that can play as a right winger, D. Costa is twice the player Chiesa is. Let us make sure he stays fit and not pay 70-80 mil for a boy with little end product who will certainly (!) be a backup if the rest ain't injured and when we're short in cash. If there's cash in abundance, splash it on Chiesa, no problem, because the talent is there.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Am big fan of Berna , but the guy is not what he looked like ...why not trade him with Chiesa ...if Chiesa is 60 or 70 m ... Berna like 50m ...why not
Why would we 'though when Berna was one of the few players who actually showed up last season... He's just a better fit in the hole behind the strikers than as a winger... Sarri will find a place for him.

It's basically the same discussion as with Dybala. Just put them in a surrounding where they can shine.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Orsolini got better numbers than Chiesa so maybe we should get him
Hubner (back in the days) was joint top goalscorer with Trez for a team that didnt have 10th the talent we had.. so Hubner>Trez?
This whole basing things JUST on stats is pathetic and inaccurate!

Dont get me wrong I think its better to cash in on Berna if we get a good offer but
1. I dont base that only on stats
2. I dont think we can get any good offers for him unless Inter make an offer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)