Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Lol I had a dream that inter bought 50% of zaniolo (lol, that shit is over for like 5 years) and inter announced on their official Instagram that by putting 'the dream is over' caption. I felt terrible. Strange thing is that I did not think about zaniolo that much and I'm not even TOO excited about him

I had a dream last night that we beat Bayern 0-3 in a CL round.

Dybala hat-trick, one amazing volley and 2 controversial penalties

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We got 2 sub CMs for free, yet we have yet to get rid of our unneeded CMs
And still no formal effort for the starter that will actually upgrade our team.
We lost our best back up wingback and are about to lose our best wingback too. And we got a serie B youngster, that will prolly be loaned to death.
We got a Subber CB and are about to sign one of Europe's most promising too, but no realistic efforts to sell Bonucci yet.
Sarri said nothing good about Kean and our interest in Icardi is live and present danger.
At this point our mercato is 6, that will be an 8 once we get De Ligt and sell Khedira.
But if we sell Cancelo and get Icardi, it will be nearly impossible to reach that 8 again...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We lost our best back up wingback and are about to lose our best wingback too. And we got a serie B youngster, that will prolly be loaned to death.
We got a Subber CB and are about to sign one of Europe's most promising too, but no realistic efforts to sell Bonucci yet.
Sarri said nothing good about Kean and our interest in Icardi is live and present danger.
At this point our mercato is 6, that will be an 8 once we get De Ligt and sell Khedira.
But if we sell Cancelo and get Icardi, it will be nearly impossible to reach that 8 again...
Right as always, C-Ron

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
a 6/10 from you? wow ive never seen you so optimistic

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Actually if we got De Ligt and kept Cancelo and found a way to cash in on Perin, Khedira, Cuadrado, and Mandzukic while giving Higuain another chance it would be pretty good actually.

Midfield is not 100% complete but I actually think the weakness in our midfield had as much to do with Allegri's tactics as it did with the personel and I think Rabiot and Ramsey are nice additions without losing much if we let Khedira move on (as he was always injured anyway). Defence would have improved significantly, Buffon helps the team mostly off the field, and attack is slightly improved with greater emphasis on getting the most out of Ronaldo with Sarri's tactics.

Players like Icardi are superflous right now. Only major addition that would significantly improve the team would be someone like Pogba or SMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, when you bring in a more attacking coach, you need to strengthen your defence more. I am happy with that direction.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Actually if we got De Ligt and kept Cancelo and found a way to cash in on Perin, Khedira, Cuadrado, and Mandzukic while giving Higuain another chance it would be pretty good actually.

Midfield is not 100% complete but I actually think the weakness in our midfield had as much to do with Allegri's tactics as it did with the personel and I think Rabiot and Ramsey are nice additions without losing much if we let Khedira move on (as he was always injured anyway). Defence would have improved significantly, Buffon helps the team mostly off the field, and attack is slightly improved with greater emphasis on getting the most out of Ronaldo with Sarri's tactics.

Players like Icardi are superflous right now. Only major addition that would significantly improve the team would be someone like Pogba or SMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, when you bring in a more attacking coach, you need to strengthen your defence more. I am happy with that direction.
Icardi wouldn’t significantly improve the team? Huh? 70 goals the last three years playing for shit Inter and is only 26. Higuain and Mandzukic are washed up. Lol the slander is unreal.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
How much would you guys rate this mercato if it ended right now?
:tup::tup: for 2 decent CM signings for free (Rambo#8 and Rabilot)
:tup::tup: for two good CB prospects (Demiral and Romero)
:tup: for getting Higuain back
:tdown: for not selling Khedira
:tdown: For not selling Bonucci
:tdown: For not selling Costa
:tdown::tdown::tdown: for replacing Allegri with this ugly bastard Sarri.

So it‘s a :tdown: for the mercato so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)