Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sarri wants to relaunch both Dybala & Douglas Costa. [Di Marzio]

The new Juventus coach has blocked the possible departures of both players. [Di Marzio] https://t.co/5T0DxRREpU

Happy with this...i really think sarri can do wonders for dybala, costa and even bernadeschi...just give these guys the freedom to play at their strengths.

Just need to sort out MDL and one more midfielder..enough with pogba though...all too hard...find another and start working on selling unwanted players.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Kean part of De Ligt deal?
by Football Italia1 minute ago
Juventus hope to have Matthijs de Ligt for his medical by Wednesday, as Ajax could accept a spread payment or ask for Moise Kean.
The Bianconeri agreed personal terms with the defender, something Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United were unable to do.

It puts them in pole position, even if the fee still has to be negotiated with Ajax, as the initial purposefully lowball offer of €55m plus €10m in bonuses was predictably rejected.
According to Tuttosport, they are aiming to have De Ligt in Turin for his medical and to begin pre-season training by Wednesday.
A way of convincing Ajax might be to spread the €75-80m cost of the operation over several financial years.
Another alternative would be to take advantage of Ajax’s well-known interest in teenage Italy striker Kean, who had already been approached several times in recent seasons.
Kean and De Ligt both have Mino Raiola as their agent, so if reports are true that Maurizio Sarri is eager to get the best out of Paulo Dybala, it might make sense to move Kean on.
However, the Corriere dello Sport suggests the two transfers could be kept completely separate, which would give Juve a buy-back clause on Kean.
The Bianconeri already turned down a big bid from Everton for Kean, whose contract is due to expire in June 2020.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Juan Cuadrado has an offer from Shanghai Shenhua, Who could leave Juve, The Chinese club has offered €15m to sign him, & For the Colombian, They've offered a €15m/yr salary. [GdS/TS]
He's an important assets for us and 15m wont give us something good in return but 15m salary is quite a lot... we would see

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's an important assets for us and 15m wont give us something good in return but 15m salary is quite a lot... we would see
This. As a good rotation player for like 5 positions he's more valuable to us than the €15m we could get for him. Having €15m more or less isn't gonna change our mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh guys???? Not a single piece of clothing on his body is anything other than black&white. Am I wrong? Hmmm. And Pjanic liked it as soon as he posted it.
Literally ONLY black & white?

Everytime that vermin shits something out on his social media you suck it up like a sponge. Haven't you been played more than enough by him with his stupid instagram posts before he left us for Manure?

I'm starting to think you a redcafe troll.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we sell Cuadrado, Rodrigo De Paul would be a great replacement. He is very versatile, can play CM, AM and winger, technical, good passing and creativity.
good passer indeed, but not physical enough to play at a consistently high level in the middle of the pitch, and slow af. with the ball, he's really excellent, i give him that. also, isn't he inda bound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)