Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So apparently we're signing Pogba for 130m, De Ligt for 75m and Icardi for 60m.

All this leads to my next question which is, has John Elkann finally given up on cricket for Juve?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So apparently we're signing Pogba for 130m, De Ligt for 75m and Icardi for 60m.

All this leads to my next question which is, has John Elkann finally given up on cricket for Juve?
I honestly don't think all of the above is possible. Perhaps 1 or 2 of them could be but we would have to make a high profile disposal as well.

If De Ligt joins then all of a sudden we looked stacked in defence. Perhaps more than stacked. Perhaps we end up selling Bonucci or Rugani. Thats why the Demiral acquisition makes me think that is a possible outcome.

A Pogba arrival I cannot see being done without Dybala or Costa being sold.

Icardi is possible. Cuadrado, Mandzukic and a deal for Higuain with Roma could make it possible as it seems we are in a good position to land him.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Where is the Pogba thread?

- - - Updated - - -

The Juventus is ready to attack Paul Pogba . According to the British newspaper "Times", the Juventus club's market leaders are ready to put on the plate a total offer of almost 134 million euros to convince Manchester United.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

The Juventus is ready to attack Paul Pogba . According to the British newspaper "Times", the Juventus club's market leaders are ready to put on the plate a total offer of almost 134 million euros to convince Manchester United.
There has always been a Pogba thread.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

History section - But if you wait a month it will be in the players thread and if you wait a few years it will be in the legends section.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)