Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018
Pjanic can only make a sideway pass? Im so tired of everyone fucking saying that. NO fucking shit he is passing sideways when that was the only thing Allegri wanted. Pass sideways to Sandro so he can throw it straight into the box where no one will ever catch the ball. Our daily tactic, every single match.

Don't u ever disrespect Pjanic's capability of passing longballs. Look at how he passed Salah every damn attack, counterattack. He was the key player behind almost every counterattack.

Do the math yourself, now that Sarri is in Juve.

Btw anything new on Paul?

Apr 9, 2015
Which players are sellable this mercato?
- Higuain
- Cuadrado
- Khedira

Maybe: Perin, Rugani, Mandzukic? And Can and Cancelo for a really good bid?
I missed a lot information last months so I've no idea.

Hope we will hold on Pjanic, Dybala and Douglas Costa.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pjanic can only make a sideway pass? Im so tired of everyone fucking saying that. NO fucking shit he is passing sideways when that was the only thing Allegri wanted. Pass sideways to Sandro so he can throw it straight into the box where no one will ever catch the ball. Our daily tactic, every single match.

Don't u ever disrespect Pjanic's capability of passing longballs. Look at how he passed Salah every damn attack, counterattack. He was the key player behind almost every counterattack.

Exactly. I don't get why people are judging players like Pjanic and Dybala for their performances last season when it's so clear that Allegri's system was the problem.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I'm talking in the context of being pressed. When your options are dribble or pass short and quick. Bentancur can dribble through sometimes, Pjanic rarely does that or can't. Of course Pjanic can fucking pass any type of ball you want when there are runners for him to aim at.

People are asking what can Bentancur do? So I gave an example of what he can do.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Juventus mercato seems set the only question mark is : "who is going to replace Cancelo?"

That said we don't know if Sarri is going for 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3
If it's 4-3-1-2
our "we have to sell" list is :
Cuadrado
Costa
Higuain
Mandzukic
Khedira
Matuidi
Dybala
Cancelo

Polish dude
X-De Ligt-Chiellini-Spinazzola
Rabiot-Pjanic-Pogba
Ramsey
Ronaldo-Icardi

Or we could snatch James as well
Icardi will not be at Juventus!!!!!! Dybala will stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Not quite. A 10/10 mercato would be getting De Ligt, Pogba, and Mbappe while getting rid of Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain, not buying Icunti, and keeping all our star players.

If we get both De Ligt and Ndombele, our mercato is definitely a solid 8.5 (borderline 9).

Getting De Ligt should exclude Pogba, but I don't think Ndombele is out of the question. His pricetag is 1/2 of Pogba's and he won't command anywhere near the astronomical wages that Dabpro would.
I see Ndombele here and that will be the last player to come in this market. Pogba too expensive. will not be bought. Dybala and Douglas Costa will stay Sarri,s wish
I know you do not like Sarri, my friend, but he will surprise you with great and efficient football.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Reina/Pinsiglio
Cancelo DeLigt Chiellini Sandro
Hisaj Bonucci Rugani Spinazzola
Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot
Can Bentancur Matuidi
Costa Dybala Ronaldo
Bernardeschi Higuain Kean

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
To get Pogba you need to sell Dybala
It will be worth it though..

- - - Updated - - -

Sczcesny
Reina/Pinsiglio
Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot
Can Bentancur Matuidi
Costa Dybala Ronaldo
Cancelo will be sold in a few days while Ronaldo will definitely be in the center.. Dybala can play from the right I guess and he could be much better under a new formation but I`d still sacrifice him if it meant Pogba...

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
I think Khedira, matuidi and cuadrado are done here.

I would also sell bonbon and Higuain. I would let manbro run down his contract unless some Asian team will come with 20mil, then sell.

Other than that we should not sell.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Keep Mandzu.. he will still be very useful..
Definite sell : Cuads, Sami, Higgy (I wish we can sell Matuidi too especially Rabiot coming, but Matuidi Juve probably thinks he can be a great role model for Rabiot) so we will probably keep Matuidi. Cancelo probably leaving too.

In : De Ligt, Rabiot,Ramsey,Romero, Hysaj, Ndombele/SMS
Out : Cuads,Sami,Higgy,Cancelo

Woj
Hysaj - De Ligt - Chiello - Sandro
SMS/Ndombele - Pjanic - Rabiot
Costa - CR7 - Dybala

2ndGK
Romero - Bon - Rugani - Spina
Benta - Can - Matuidi
Ramsey
Kean - Mandzu

That would definitely get us Serie A and a safe bet on Semis CL

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Don’t need to buy another Bernie (aka Chiesa). Plus he simply way too overvalued and overrated.

And we shouldn’t sell Mandy. Can’t that kind of leadership, presence, experience and heart for cheap these days.
:tup:
Though I think Juve will buy Chiesa so he wont join our Rivals, Napoli, Inter.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Keep Mandzu.. he will still be very useful..
Definite sell : Cuads, Sami, Higgy (I wish we can sell Matuidi too especially Rabiot coming, but Matuidi Juve probably thinks he can be a great role model for Rabiot) so we will probably keep Matuidi. Cancelo probably leaving too.

In : De Ligt, Rabiot,Ramsey,Romero, Hysaj, Ndombele/SMS
Out : Cuads,Sami,Higgy,Cancelo

Woj
Hysaj - De Ligt - Chiello - Sandro
SMS/Ndombele - Pjanic - Rabiot
Costa - CR7 - Dybala

2ndGK
Romero - Bon - Rugani - Spina
Benta - Can - Matuidi
Ramsey
Kean - Mandzu

That would definitely get us Serie A and a defoinite safe bet on Semis CL which with some luck will be a very good chance of winning the Final!

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Sczcesny
Reina/Pinsiglio
Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot
Can Bentancur Matuidi
Costa Dybala Ronaldo
This is a great team but i think people will learn after that last season that relying on chiellini to be fit most the season isnt going too happen as he kept missing big games last year by injury which cost us so that leaves rugani and bono who are both rubbish and dont trust. Ramsey is the same boat and more likely be mising half the year so cant rely on him either and i would also say that spinna should really be number one starter over sandro as he out performed him any time he played last year by far.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
De Ligt is a Juventus player. Mino rang me last night.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
What about pogba?

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid now out of the race to sign Paul Pogba, the Spanish club think they can't get past FFP restrictions to make this deal happen. [Marca]

:green:
After spending 300 million euros better sense prevailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)