Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Jorginho to join Juve. Of course if Juve manages to sell Pjanic for 100m :p
I wouldnt mind Jorginho instead of Pjanic IF we use that money to bring Pogba while still be able to get De Ligt...
Otherwise I see no point in Jorginho - I never rated him...

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio:

1. Manchester City plan to meet Juventus for João Cancelo. Juve's request is €60m in cash without the inclusion of counterparts like Danilo.

2. Juve have still not given up on signing de Ligt. Juve have maintained contacts with Raiola. If Juve don't invest a lot in their midfield, they could use that money to reinforce their defense.

3. It is for that reason, Juve offered Rabiot a 4-year deal. While Rabiot is still yet to respond, Juve are optimistic about signing him on a free transfer.
Lets demand 70M its City - They`ll do muscles but cave in to our demands in the end...
I knew its one of Pogba and De Ligt - It just doesnt make sense that we can get these 2 together without sacrificing someone big (Not talking about Dybala - He is already gone...)

- - - Updated - - -

He has a weird body. Is that what skinny fat is?

When you somehow have the unhealthy look of both an ageing alcoholic and also a fat stomach?
As long as you guys pay attention to the important parts of his Juve job..
He is not a banker anymore..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Ronaldo. Icardi/higuain. Chiesa/costa
Rabiot. Pjanic/jorginho. Ramsey
Sandro. Chiellini. Bonny. Cancelo/hysaj
Szczc

Most likely this.. We will spend money in attack since we got midfield covered for free. Just as usual.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, a weaker team with more questionable characters.

Defense: 7/10. Chiellini is the only guarantee, but he's one year older and more injury prone. Bonucci is still a liability.
Midfield: 7/10. Physically frail and mentally fragile midfield with no real leaders, and a faggy French cunt. 0 physicality, handbags and chandeliers.
Attack: 8/10. Only because of Ronaldo; with no Ronaldo I'd have given it a 2, with a toxic cunt or a fat choker leading the line.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
So, a weaker team with more questionable characters.

Defense: 7/10. Chiellini is the only guarantee, but he's one year older and more injury prone. Bonucci is still a liability.
Midfield: 7/10. Physically frail and mentally fragile midfield with no real leaders, and a faggy French cunt. 0 physicality, handbags and chandeliers.
Attack: 8/10. Only because of Ronaldo; with no Ronaldo I'd have given it a 2, with a toxic cunt or a fat choker leading the line.
Haha so True..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ronaldo. Icardi/higuain. Chiesa/costa
Rabiot. Pjanic/jorginho. Ramsey
Sandro. Chiellini. Bonny. Cancelo/hysaj
Szczc

Most likely this.. We will spend money in attack since we got midfield covered for free. Just as usual.
Maybe.. but Cancelo will definitely not going to be here next season (also I doubt we get Hysaj as Napoli are whiners and might make troubles for him to move here.. I expect Trippier as he seems like the most logical transfer (although I dont rate him..)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Really couldn't care if Sarri was wearing a bright oink mankini as long as the cunt brings exciting attacking football which makes us rape every other club in Europe then I'm happy.

I really don't want pogba. It will completely rape us of funds and players. Get Rabiot on a freebie and use available cash to buy de Ligt and demiral for defense.

If jorginho joins it doesn't mean Pjanic needs to leave. Pjanic can actually play more as the b2b role with rabiot. Ramsey bentancur and Can as the three back ups is great.

Forward third group. Sell Cuadrado mandzukic and Higuain. Ronaldo Dybala Costa Bernie chiesa and kean. 6 players for 3 starting roles. The group has great versatility. If by some chance Dybala is sold because ronaldo is the planned CF then I would replace ronaldos winger position with cancelo. He is a natural winger not a rb so utilise him there. I would sign hysaj asap if this was case.

Sell Khedira and Matuidi as well.

All we are buying is de Ligt demiral jorginho and chiesa. Hysaj is cancelo is not longer the right back.

We are clearing out Khedira Matuidi mandzukic Cuadrado Higuain which wouod cover the cost of jorginho and some of chiesa.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Really couldn't care if Sarri was wearing a bright oink mankini as long as the cunt brings exciting attacking football which makes us rape every other club in Europe then I'm happy.

I really don't want pogba. It will completely rape us of funds and players. Get Rabiot on a freebie and use available cash to buy de Ligt and demiral for defense.

If jorginho joins it doesn't mean Pjanic needs to leave. Pjanic can actually play more as the b2b role with rabiot. Ramsey bentancur and Can as the three back ups is great.

Forward third group. Sell Cuadrado mandzukic and Higuain. Ronaldo Dybala Costa Bernie chiesa and kean. 6 players for 3 starting roles. The group has great versatility. If by some chance Dybala is sold because ronaldo is the planned CF then I would replace ronaldos winger position with cancelo. He is a natural winger not a rb so utilise him there. I would sign hysaj asap if this was case.

Sell Khedira and Matuidi as well.

All we are buying is de Ligt demiral jorginho and chiesa. Hysaj is cancelo is not longer the right back.

We are clearing out Khedira Matuidi mandzukic Cuadrado Higuain which wouod cover the cost of jorginho and some of chiesa.
I dont care about "raping everyone" as this is Ronaldo`s turf ;) but I do expect him to bring result and make us dominate games..
To me its not about winning 5-0 10 times a season but more about us dictating the play and have ideas on how to attack and not play crap and score because we are better than all our competitors..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Adrien Rabiot requests are for a five-year contract, €10m a season plus a commission of €10m for his agent. Contacts with half of Europe: the club that has approached the most so far is Juventus that offered him a five-year deal of €7million per year + bonuses. [@NicoSchira
]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mid of Rabiot, Ramsey, Pjanic, Can, Bentacour and Matuidi with de Ligt coming for the defense looks really good.
I dont know.. It feels like there is something missing in midfield... Rabiot is good but he isnt a superstar, he is just a good player.. Same goes for Ramsey while the only one who is near superstar status is Pjanic - We definitely need a WC player in midfield..
as for CB position De Ligt is definitely a great opportunity - He and Koulibaly stands out from the entire world - Koulibaly because he is young and WC and De Ligt because he can become even better than Koulibaly in the future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)