Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Is that a suit he is carrying?
Of course it is.

Näyttökuva 2019-6-19 kello 21.56.01.png

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty cool imo. I like wearing shirts like that.
Having the fashion sense of Sarri isn't something one should say out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one size too big but you get my point. Come on guys we are talking about Sarrisaurus the dinasour. It's really surprising for me. Classy but still chill as previously mentioned. Pretty much Pep Guardiola style.
Maybe it actually is Pep :green:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Okay, so I'd reckon we got about a +/- 100M budget. This is how we should do. Are you taking notes Paratici?

Sell:
Matuidi, last year of his contract. Doesn't really have the technical ability to play LCM under Sarri. I'd say we could get a good 15M for this WC-winner.
Cuadrado, I love you buddy but I don't think there's place in this squad for him anymore. His constant injuries and inconsistency won't help us. Sell for 15M as well.
Perin, seems like he's wanted by Roma and he's inferior to Woj. For his own sake, he should take that chance. I'd say we can get 20M for him.
Higuain, it seems like we moved on and so should he. Probably outside of Italy is best for him. It'll be a big challenge to sell but let's say we can get 20M for him as well.
Sales: 70M

Buy:
- Antonio Mirante - 5M. A successor to Perin. Destined to become a bianconero imo
- Chiesa - 50M
-
Rabiot - free
-
Ramsey - free
-
Pogba - 100M
- Demiral - 15M
Incoming: 170M

Woj
Cancelo
(MDS) Bonucci (Demiral) Chiellini (Rugani) Alex Sandro (Spinazzola)
Pjanic (Can)
Ramsey (Bentancur) - Pogba (Rabiot)
Bernardeschi (Chiesa) - Mandzukic (Dybala) CR7 (Douglas Costa)

I'm off to play Fifa career mode :snoop:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
P
Okay, so I'd reckon we got about a +/- 100M budget. This is how we should do. Are you taking notes Paratici?

Sell:
Matuidi, last year of his contract. Doesn't really have the technical ability to play LCM under Sarri. I'd say we could get a good 15M for this WC-winner.
Cuadrado, I love you buddy but I don't think there's place in this squad for him anymore. His constant injuries and inconsistency won't help us. Sell for 15M as well.
Perin, seems like he's wanted by Roma and he's inferior to Woj. For his own sake, he should take that chance. I'd say we can get 20M for him.
Higuain, it seems like we moved on and so should he. Probably outside of Italy is best for him. It'll be a big challenge to sell but let's say we can get 20M for him as well.
Sales: 70M

Buy:
- Antonio Mirante - 5M. A successor to Perin. Destined to become a bianconero imo
- Chiesa - 50M
-
Rabiot - free
-
Ramsey - free
-
Pogba - 100M
- Demiral - 15M
Incoming: 170M

Woj
Cancelo
(MDS) Bonucci (Demiral) Chiellini (Rugani) Alex Sandro (Spinazzola)
Pjanic (Can)
Ramsey (Bentancur) - Pogba (Rabiot)
Bernardeschi (Chiesa) - Mandzukic (Dybala) CR7 (Douglas Costa)

I'm off to play Fifa career mode :snoop:
Pogba 100m?

No way. Manu will rob us if we dare to buy him, you can bet on it

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Half of our players barely have any demand, the other half have reached the lowest price we can get, at least according to rumors, apparently we won't be able to sell well enough to fund our transfers. At this point don't sell anyone except some dead woods that Sarri won't use anyway, buy what we need with our budget (a strong CB, another midfielder and perhaps someone useful foward) and end here. Hoping Sarri will be able next year to improve some players so we can sell them better

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Reports that Demiral had his medical today.

This transfer will probably go ahead unnoticed by fanboys and others who only like to listen to guru bullshit about Pogba, De Ligt, Isco etc.

But this guy could be our transfer of the summer from Paratici.

In a few years, like always, everyone will kiss Parstici's saying something like "haha we bought this guy for just 15 million..."

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Reports that Demiral had his medical today.

This transfer will probably go ahead unnoticed by fanboys and others who only like to listen to guru bullshit about Pogba, De Ligt, Isco etc.

But this guy could be our transfer of the summer from Paratici.

In a few years, like always, everyone will kiss Parstici's saying something like "haha we bought this guy for just 15 million..."
Great signing, he's a very good prospect

With him and Traore, we've secured two of Serie A's most exciting prospects

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Di Marzio:

1. Manchester City plan to meet Juventus for João Cancelo. Juve's request is €60m in cash without the inclusion of counterparts like Danilo.

2. Juve have still not given up on signing de Ligt. Juve have maintained contacts with Raiola. If Juve don't invest a lot in their midfield, they could use that money to reinforce their defense.

3. It is for that reason, Juve offered Rabiot a 4-year deal. While Rabiot is still yet to respond, Juve are optimistic about signing him on a free transfer.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
It is strange that Demiral had his medical but there is no information on official website
I believe they’ll wait until July to announce any non free transfers

- - - Updated - - -

Any guru news from VS or Momblano. Just been hearing Di Marzio speaking. Can someone fill me in on transfer news from the forum?

May 25, 2019
Super offtopic but I just have to express my happiness to see that Sarri actually has some nice style. Classy but still soft, looks like Pep tbh. He got inspired maybe. What a relief for me! Looks like a complete garbage but arrives like that, really surprised.
See second pic

Maybe it's just me, but I could care less if the manager looks like a love child between Gomer Pyle and Forrest Gump as long as he wins us a CL.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Super offtopic but I just have to express my happiness to see that Sarri actually has some nice style. Classy but still soft, looks like Pep tbh. He got inspired maybe. What a relief for me! Looks like a complete garbage but arrives like that, really surprised.
See second pic

Looks like he grabbed that shirt from the inside of his couch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
See second pic

He has a weird body. Is that what skinny fat is?

When you somehow have the unhealthy look of both an ageing alcoholic and also a fat stomach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)