Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
who knows now.

De Sciglio should be the first to go but will he?
I would keep Cancelo but the media say he'll go.
nobody is talking about Khedira but he should go.
Mandzukic if he accepted a backup role or play much less would be nice but would he?
Do we sell Dybala and get Chiesa?
Icardi?
Pogba?
de Ligt? R. Dias?
Hysaj wants out....I don't like him.
I want to keep A. Sandro. Marcelo wants to come here or stay at Madrid? I wouldn't get him.
Ndombele I would get.
Perin wants out. Sarri here so Reina?
Rabiot for free?
De Sciglio, even I don't rate him, will probably stay as a backup.
Cancelo could stay, could be that Sarri rates him, but still I believe he would like to be reunited with Hysaj, plusvalenza on Cancelo for other signings.

I have a feeling Mandzukic want to have a big role or he will leave, just feels like that type of guy.

Icardi seems logical, Sarri rates him to.
A centerback will arrive, if we 'miss' out on Manolas, that could be a sign that we are going after a more expensive player (De Ligt, Ruben Dias)

I fear Marcelo could be an option, I hope not. I rather keep Alex Sandro to. Let' see what impact Ronaldo has hehe.

Reina could happen, Perin will leave, he don't wont to be second choice, but a new coach now. Maby he want to fight for his place. Would be different if Allegri stayed.

Rabiot, im afraid he would come instead of Pogba or Ndombele. I believe he is a alternative, but who knows. If Khedira and Matudi leaves he could be an option together with a Pogba/Ndombele/SMS.

Bentancur, Pogba, Ramsey, Rabiot, Pjanic, Emre Can would be awesome to have, maby to many good players hehe, Sarri isen't known for rotation. Let's hope he does it in Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have many options ahead of us, but it is the crucial moment of the next two years, our last chance to take advantage the CR7 godsend gift and claim the CL.
It is a make or brake moment, very demanding because we have sky high expectations but not the money to match them.
We will have to be very careful with what we sell too. We need to generate income and get rid of a lot of players with high salaries that don't offer much because they are too injury prone.
But the choice on what to sell is a very complex one too, it depends on what we can get for him, how easily and efficiently we can replace him, etc

The early signs of Paratici have been really bad, he seems to be more incompetent than Marotta himself.
Hopefully he will surprise us. In the past years Marotta has been improving at acquiring the players we want, but we still suck at selling and easily getting bossed by managers offering big wages on the players and huge cuts on the agents.

Marotta was making money at the expense of Juve from those cuts and have built some ties with those managers, now Paratici will probably has too pay tribute too, i am certain that there will be transfers that make no sense otherwise, but have a significance at managerial level.

The outmost priority for me is finally acquiring the AMF we were unable to secure for a decade now.
Because of CR7, we have the opportunity to sign James and we must take it.
Real got Hazard and will get Pogba too, he is a priority for ZZ, James or Isco will leave for sure, we Must get one of them. Maybe in a multideal involving Dybala, Sandro and Marcelo
Cancelo has been one of our best players, it would be a critical mistake to sell him and keep De Ciglio.
I don't believe we can get 20mil for Cuads, too old for that and he really loves our team, on the other hand DCosta could land us +50mil and is even more injury prone than him, he can practically sponsor the Chiesa deal.
Special attention on how we will handle Higuain,
swapping him with Chiesa or Icardi would be very hard for various reasons, but we must take care of this before getting another forward.
And finally, the most important thing, be extra careful of how we will handle the new Drogba, our boy Jean, getting someone like Icardi could end his career with us and also have devastating effects on his character, we must consider him as a high asset and respect him as such.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, Icardi is bollocks. If anything, we have too many #9s, not too few. CR7 is the main #9 under Sarri IMO, it's now all about creating a system that feeds him (like Higuain at Napoli under Sarri).

We need an overhaul in midfield and a winger or two. Also a CB.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Real Madrid fans are confident Pogba will sign for them
We are confident Pogba will sign for us

Who are the delusional ones?
We are, that is sure. We cannot afford immediately us to pay Pogba's price, need to sell before. Till Real Madrid will sign him, meantime SMS -> PSG and here we go again, we will see Khedira and Matuidi on the field.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm staggered to think we would sell cancelo for 50 to 60m after buying him for 40m 12 months ago then replace him with hysaj for 25 to 30m. Makes no sense from a financial perspective.

We could buy pogba for 150m or you could buy NDombele and SMS for the same amount.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I gave up on him already ..high market value , large salary ...forget it ...

bring SMS & Ndombele and we are set ...
You already know how this works... Its either one of SMS and Ndombele or none...
In the end I wouldnt be surprised if our lineup for next season would look like this:
Pole;A.Sandro Chiellini M.D.L Hysaj; Rabiot Pjanic Can/Ramsey/Matuidi; Bernardeschi/D.C Ronaldo Chiesa
Thats definitely not what we all want for our midfield but I`d definitely not going to be surprised to see it
As for M.D.L - I think we really have a shot if we put an offer - PSG is all about money and we are better for his career - He probably knows that..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Can anybody make a sensible explanation as to why Pogba's price has increased over his time in Manchester?
We sold him for ~€110m and now he's worth ~€150m?

Has Khedira's price tag increased as well?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can anybody make a sensible explanation as to why Pogba's price has increased over his time in Manchester?

World cup winner, marketing potential, only star in a rubbish but financially stacked team who refuse to sell their star players

Makes sense why his price tag is high

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Do you want bullshit or the truth?!
The truth is we sold him for a world record fee and his value should have been much higher but we spent it on Higuain and got Pjanic and made it look like we got the better of the deal while Man Utd were the obvious victors in this one...

When someone wants out at Juve - We say oh you want out ok we will let you go and make your price appealing..
When someone wants out at Man Utd , Real or any other club they say - You want out?! ok this is the ridiculous price we want - Either someone going to pay this for you or you stay here with your sad face..

Khedira value to rise?! from 1 piece of gum to 2 pieces?!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Real Madrid fans are confident Pogba will sign for them
We are confident Pogba will sign for us

Who are the delusional ones?
whats funny is when fans of clubs like City, MU, Real, etc are "sure" of a player signing they are usually right but when Juve fans are "sure" of some random rumor we miss the Mark end up with plan C.

:hustini:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rather have Ndombele.. Not that much salary as Pogba and the transferprice is way lower..

Nd Chiesa yesterday, yummie..
The guy who said something about plan c is right which means
Rabiot Ruben Dias Chiesa(Italians dont count) and a return for Higuain

- - - Updated - - -

Νeymar is for sale according to L'eqippe

The attack of the rapists :tuttosport:
The problems with Neymar are:
1. Ego
2. Injuries

You pay 200M for a player who is only available for 20 games a season while hiss head is not entirely on playing football...
Even if he is available for 100M do you think Ronaldo will approve?!

Also it would be hilarious to see Sarri handle Neymar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)