Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He's technically sound and has good stamina. Low IQ though and he defo reached his peak already. 20mln player at most.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have an idea how United can expect 150mln for Pogba if Hazard has gone for 2/3 of the price while being a much better player.
Hazard had only 1 year left on his contract and was willing to run it down. Chelsea had to sell otherwise risked losing him for free.

Pogba has a contract till 2021 which united can unilaterally extend for an extra year to 2022. They don’t have to sell if they don’t want to which is why he would cost more despite being arguably worse than hazard in their positions respectively.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hazard had only 1 year left on his contract and was willing to run it down. Chelsea had to sell otherwise risked losing him for free.

Pogba has a contract till 2021 which united can unilaterally extend for an extra year to 2022. They don’t have to sell if they don’t want to which is why he would cost more despite being arguably worse than hazard in their positions respectively.
What about the fact Pogba is toxic as hell and it's not a hard task to think what's gonna happen if he gonna be kept against his will. An expansive bench warmer a'la Alexis in the best case.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Of course they can be compared regarding a transfer fee. Hazard plays a forward and forwards are generally more expansive than midfielders. The Belgian has been top 5 player in BPL since he has come there winning 2 titles on the way.
I guess its ok we share a different opinion on this..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Pogba is a cunt. I really don’t understand people wanting him back. He’s one of those celebrity players like Neymar, all about his social media life and fuck all to his club. And most importantly, He hasn’t improved, in fact, he’s older and that potential went down the drain. The motherfucker still acts like a damn child, why would anyone want that here I don’t fucking know.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From Alexandro & Cancelo to Emerson & De Sciglio :lol:
Im pretty sure we arent going to start MDS next season and Emerson isnt a sure signing...
In fact I`d say Alex Sandro has about 50% chance of staying..

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is a cunt. I really don’t understand people wanting him back. He’s one of those celebrity players like Neymar, all about his social media life and fuck all to his club. And most importantly, He hasn’t improved, in fact, he’s older and that potential went down the drain. The motherfucker still acts like a damn child, why would anyone want that here I don’t fucking know.
Well he played for us before and was amazing
I agree with you - I dont think he has improved but I think the level he was on when he played for us is more than enough to be declared as the best CM in the world..
and yeah I do think he is the best CM in the world.
He is a social media whore?! who cares.. as long as he does what he needs to do on the field he can do whatever he wants..
Neymar is a different issue as he is not just a social media whore but also a provocative person+injured half of the time+poison the atmosphere in the dressing room..

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano knows for sure
This Momblano guy sold us a 5 year old kid painting in a Mona Lisa frame..

- - - Updated - - -

Wanda?!

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Raphael Breaking news :klin:

After the interest for Gouiri and Cherki, apparently Juve went on the offensive on another player of the academy, Hamza Rafia 20 years an offensive midfielder. Lyon has already made a contract offer but he refused.
Odd choice on his part, on the other hand Juve it would tell you to have a training center rather than take from others?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Bale Eriksen Son
Kane​

@Dantes
That's arguably more mouth-watering a formation than our Modric - van der Vaart - Bale midfield from back in the day. But it belongs in the past. And so does Bale. He is a nostalgia piece now. On those wages and at his age? To Spurs!? Not going to happen. Bale earns more in a week at RM than we pay Kane, Eriksen, Son, Dele and Lucas Moura combined.

Man Utd or Bayern. RM will have to hope one of those is tempted as I cannot imagine any other club will be (unless RM subsidise his wages, which won't help with FFP and defeats the point of RM moving him on in the first place).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)