Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Icardi instead of dybs would work too.
And Costa over Chiesa, but i have a feeling he will go to another club
Well, inserting Icardi is awful before anything but it would also skyrocket this mercato over 250m easily. No way in hell we're able to do this. Not even with Higuain/Dybi instead of Icardi.

Plus realistically speaking; Ramsey is not here to ride the bench obviously. Otherwise I like it, 'though I'd insert a midfield playmaker.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Imho Chiesa is no better than Berna or Costa, or even Dybala. Why experiment and spend on him when we need a WC cb and WC CM? Very strange deal if it goes through. Plus new fiorentina owner is saying he will not be selling Chiesa to Juve, he compared it to Baggio sale.
Not saying he is a must buy but you do realize he is only 21 and you compare him to older and more experienced players... that alone shows he is a great player...

I expect us to sell Cancelo D.Costa and Dybala and get Pogba Chiesa and Hysaj
The only remaining position is the CB position and we either get De Ligt or we get Benatia or someone of his profile.
A.S?! I say 50-50 but I think he'll stay..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Not saying he is a must buy but you do realize he is only 21 and you compare him to older and more experienced players... that alone shows he is a great player...

I expect us to sell Cancelo D.Costa and Dybala and get Pogba Chiesa and Hysaj
The only remaining position is the CB position and we either get De Ligt or we get Benatia or someone of his profile.
A.S?! I say 50-50 but I think he'll stay..
D.Costa will be evaluated by Sarri. Cuadrado is not rated though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarriboi expert
that's a possibility.

we should do our homework too. i already started it, and found this:
https://www.tuttosport.com/video/calcio/2017/02/09-21307042/sarri_io_alla_juve_valuto_la_querela_/
sarri telling journalists that he will contact his lawyers and think about a lawsuit when asked whether he was contacted by juventus.

oh, and an other one:
https://www.tuttonapoli.net/le-inte...n-rigore-si-devono-fare-maglie-a-righe-398814
"how can napoli get a penalty? we should wear jerseys with stripes"
now, buddy, you're late to the party: those stripes you talked about, we don't have any of those :shifty:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Let the transfer rumours commence :rolleyes2: I think this is the first year where I have no clue who will be coming and going, probably something do with all the Focus being on the new boss so let’s get some transfer dealings done now , sort that midfield out and replace barzagli and cacares

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why would an offensive coach get rid of an offensive fullback ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
An offensive coach doesnt need all of his players to be attacking minded thats why..

- - - Updated - - -

D.Costa will be evaluated by Sarri. Cuadrado is not rated though.
Cuad is gone - Almost everyone agree with that (media)
D.Costa might stay? Thats good news as I think he is tremendous when on form

- - - Updated - - -

Coffee making of course. If his coffee is good he is in if not he`ll get a coffee guy.
Seriously now what can he evaluate?! He will see him in training and decide if he fits simple as that.. He is a footballer so I think its obvious..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)