Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would you guys swap Insigne for Dybala if Napoli were willing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:howler: :rofl: Napoli were willing? We'd be retarded to propose that trade, and they'd be insane not to accept it.

That's like sacrificing a date with a hot chick to go and have your dick chopped off by the local butcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo. Dybala. Chiesa
Ndombele. Pjanic. Sms
Sandro. Chiellini. Manolas. Cancelo
Szcszc

This is what i hope
Finally. Someone who actually posts a formation where we don't weaken, and actually strengthen, the fucking team.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
80-100 million before sales. Raise 100 million from sales. Problem solved :D

Ndombele 80 million
SMS 80 million
Chiesa 60 million
Manolas 36 million

Sell Higuain, Costa, Rugani, Mandzukic, Matuidi, Khedira and some fringe players.
Can we sell Higuain for 36 million euros or more? Less then 36 million euros and we make a negative impact on the budget.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:howler: :rofl: Napoli were willing? We'd be retarded to propose that trade, and they'd be insane not to accept it.

That's like sacrificing a date with a hot chick to go and have your dick chopped off by the local butcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally. Someone who actually posts a formation where we don't weaken, and actually strengthen, the fucking team.
Well, he placed bench player Dybi in the starting 11. Textbook weakening :bambi:

And give me a fit D. Costa any day of the week over Chiesa.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Well, he placed bench player Dybi in the starting 11. Textbook weakening :bambi:

And give me a fit D. Costa any day of the week over Chiesa.
Icardi instead of dybs would work too.
And Costa over Chiesa, but i have a feeling he will go to another club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)