Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
if de Ligt is moving to PSG, does it mean Marquinhos could indeed be available? or do they plan to fade out Thiago Silva? if Marquinhos is available, I'd gladly replace Bonucci with him, dude is a good passer and doesn't cost you 10 goals a season
Keep Bonucci. We will have 2 new central defenders and only have 2 experienced on our roster (and Rugani is not even a Serie A level defender). However, having Bonucci, Chiellini, Marquinhos, Demiral and Rugani as options...would be very nice.
However, I don't know if we could allow us to spend big money on Marquinhos too, if we want to sign Pogba or SMS too.

Apr 29, 2006
De Ligt to PSG?

Are they going to sell someone at all? FFP anyone?

Why would De Ligt join PSG, if Mbappe was leaving? And if he isn't I would just prefer for UEFA to scrap the FFP rules. Stop the humiliation and the political double talk - I don't care if there is FFP or not personally, but can't stand the lies.

Mar 3, 2014
De Ligt to PSG?

Are they going to sell someone at all? FFP anyone?

Why would De Ligt join PSG, if Mbappe was leaving? And if he isn't I would just prefer for UEFA to scrap the FFP rules. Stop the humiliation and the political double talk - I don't care if there is FFP or not personally, but can't stand the lies.
We will see. I bet if UEFA throws the hammer on City, PSG will spend much less this summer out of fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
PSG have offered De Ligt £340,000 a week and around €70m plus add ons to Ajax. [Guardian]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus and Napoli have made enquiries to Mino Raiola about Roma defender, Kostas Manolas. [@NicoSchira)

- - - Updated - - -

Merih Demiral will arrive immediately at Juventus and stay at the club. His purchase allows Juve to leave Cristian Romero on loan at Genoa while they'll also look for another 'big' name defender. [Corriere Torino]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)