Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
i cant help but feel like you take a little pride in this.
No it is what it is. My uncle married the daughter of a mafioso did what he had to do in that " family" he didn't get his hands too dirty but he never got any of us involved. We all knew them from the Italian club in Elizabeth and they've eaten here a million times. Nicest guys

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No it is what it is. My uncle married the daughter of a mafioso did what he had to do in that " family" he didn't get his hands too dirty but he never got any of us involved. We all knew them from the Italian club in Elizabeth and they've eaten here a million times. Nicest guys
dude the mafia robs and kills hard working honest people. :disagree:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
even further confirmation it was fake. If paratici had actually left a list like that behind he would 100% lie and say it was fake.

Paratici is a media troll like beppe and allegri
i hope he becomes one. but hey, we're getting romero, demiral is a strongly rumored name too, we allegedly have an agreement with chiesa, hungarian press confirmed juve's interest about szoboszlai, so the list looks damn fucking accurate for a fake one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know the things he did he told me many many stories. They wouldn't ask him anyway. He was to stay away from the big shit because he was the guys son in law
and you believed him? lol if hes upfront with a few things imagine the nasty shit he wont tell you about. Anyone in organized crime is going to have secrets they cant tell even their family.

youre kidding yourself if you think your uncle is different because ges your uncle. everyone thinks that.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
and you believed him? lol if hes upfront with a few things imagine the nasty shit he wont tell you about. Anyone in organized crime is going to have secrets they cant tell even their family.

youre kidding yourself if you think your uncle is different because ges your uncle. everyone thinks that.
Yo I don't know about your family but we don't keep secrets. We're a huge tight Italian family. We know all the skeletons so yes I believe him

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The mafia poisons their own communities too. They hurt men, women, children everyone. The movies are fake.
yea selling opiates to your own community is fucked up beyond belief

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I don't know about your family but we don't keep secrets. We're a huge tight Italian family. We know all the skeletons so yes I believe him
- says the guy whose uncle is killing people for the mafia :disagree:

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
not compared to the Mafia.
No compared to other people. You talk about judgement but you judge people all the time. You don't know me or my uncle and yet you talk shit. Your so morally superior yet you have no idea what your saying. Accusing him of doing things he didn't all because what you've seen movies and you think all mobsters kill people ? Get a life

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No compared to other people. You talk about judgement but you judge people all the time. You don't know me or my uncle and yet you talk shit. Your so morally superior yet you have no idea what your saying. Accusing him of doing things he didn't all because what you've seen movies and you think all mobsters kill people ? Get a life
calm down its just amusing that someone so eager to regularly take the moral high road (such as yourself) literally any chance you get eagerly brings up and defends your own mafioso uncle. you honestly dont see why i might find hypocrisy in that?

if you stand on a street corner and do nothing but yell "5-0" at the cornerman whenever the police drive by are you completely innocent when your neighbor ODs?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
calm down its just amusing that someone so eager to regularly take the moral high road (such as yourself) literally any chance you get eagerly brings up and defends your own mafioso uncle. you honestly dont see why i might find hypocrisy in that?

if you stand on a street corner and do nothing but yell "5-0" when the police drive by are you completely innocent when your neighbor ODs?
First off I'm not defending anything. What I said was I can understand the position he was in marrying who he married. Secondly, it's not me or my father or my mother or my wife etc he's a distant uncle who did somethings for his mafioso father in law. They never once aprroched anyone else not even his son. Like I told you he didn't do anything crazy. The guy didn't want his daughter mixed up in it so he would let anyone let my uncle do anything that could get him banged up. What angered me is you insinuation and tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)