Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great. How do we get rid of Dybala now?:p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to LOL real hard when the FBI seize this sight because of AC's organized crime uncle.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Embrace it my friend, allow the marinara to enter your heart and soul.
I'm all for high quality superior Marinara from @AndreaCristiano's pizzeria. I'm not down with commercial mass produced Jabroni level shit tho.

- - - Updated - - -

dude the mafia robs and kills hard working honest people. :disagree:
So does government.

- - - Updated - - -

No compared to other people. You talk about judgement but you judge people all the time. You don't know me or my uncle and yet you talk shit. Your so morally superior yet you have no idea what your saying. Accusing him of doing things he didn't all because what you've seen movies and you think all mobsters kill people ? Get a life
@Kyle is just jealous cuz he leads a mundane existence :p

Jul 13, 2010
I just don’t believe any of these reports about player acquisitions when we don’t even have a manager.
What about Orgut's idea of letting cancelo go on a discount to city if they give us Guardiola? I lold so hard on that, why would pep want a player for a team he would not manage and as a result lose a player he wants to have

Apr 29, 2006
That's their problem, not ours. Let them handle it. As long as Icunti and his ugly ass whore stay away from us, I'm a happy man.
Hey you can say anything about Icardi and probably would be an understatement and his wife might be a whore - she's definitely not that ugly. I mean she gave birth to 5 kids or so...
Her sister ain't too bad either. I would love to see the pics of your GF/wives...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Hey you can say anything about Icardi and probably would be an understatement and his wife might be a whore - she's definitely not that ugly. I mean she gave birth to 5 kids or so...
Her sister ain't too bad either. I would love to see the pics of your GF/wives...
I don't think that's happening on an internet forum, but you can keep hoping. :D

don't hate on B81, it's a matter of taste, if anything I also don't think Wanda is banging material, let alone marriage material

Apr 29, 2006
I don't think that's happening on an internet forum, but you can keep hoping. :D

don't hate on B81, it's a matter of taste, if anything I also don't think Wanda is banging material, let alone marriage material
No, I don't hate him at all. I was just trying to be objective, if a man can be about girls.

One can easer say she is a bad person. Character wise, yeah...

But fuckability has to be better than average, considering the amount of players hanging around her and her family. Scratch players - use millionaires instead.

again - isn't the forum about that - arguing...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No, I don't hate him at all. I was just trying to be objective, if a man can be about girls.

One can easer say she is a bad person. Character wise, yeah...

But fuckability has to be better than average, considering the amount of players hanging around her and her family. Scratch players - use millionaires instead.

again - isn't the forum about that - arguing...
the hating part is because you brought wives/gf in the conversation :D about the bolder part - for sure, we agree here, but those are some low standards, I'd never do someone if the best I could say is she's better than average :D

Wanda is a TV presenter, model and a wag, from that pool she's definitely on the ugly end of the line

Apr 29, 2006
@Strickland
I asked girls/wives, because it has to be a Playboy shootout to have someone objectively say - well Wanda doesn't fit this list. I would love to see the guy that was banging wanda+ at bare minimum.

If low standards are better than half the female population ... well, I assume you are Brad Pitt and I am DiCaprio then.... :D

Strickland

May 17, 2019
@Strickland
I asked girls/wives, because it has to be a Playboy shootout to have someone objectively say - well Wanda doesn't fit this list. I would love to see the guy that was banging wanda+ at bare minimum.

If low standards are better than half the female population ... well, I assume you are Brad Pitt and I am DiCaprio then.... :D
definitely not interested in half the female population, I'd say 10% max, probably lower and that's just my age bracket, if I were to take into account all the grannies in the world, would be closer to 1% lol. I think many guys on tuz are doing Wanda+, then again you seem to have a crush on her and might disagree here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)