Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
do you really believe everything your read on twitter? didn't all those conflicting "informations" teach you anything? critical thinking, hmm?

@zizinho he's been diculoed, needs a fake melo to tell him the truth
Where was your critical thinking when you and a couple of others 'lost respect' for Nedved because of some useless rumors. You even made up your mind that Nedved was apparently behind the Mihajlovic rumours

Please take your own advice before talking about critical thinking because it seems you have none

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Where was your critical thinking when you and a couple of others 'lost respect' for Nedved because of some useless rumors. You even made up your mind that Nedved was apparently behind the Mihajlovic rumours

Please take your own advice before talking about critical thinking because it seems you have none
Sad part is so many of these things are just rumors and no one really knows. We just report to discuss. Even when the decision is made we will second guess etc but we don't know what happens behind closed doors

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Atletico Madrid are reportedly interested in signing Juventus star Paulo Dybala, Mundo Deportivo reports. The Argentinean ace could be on his way out of Juventus as his brother/manager confirmed in a recent interview with Argentinean media.

Atletico Madrid will sell Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona for € 125 million and Dybala could be one of the potential replacements for the French striker. The Colchoneros are not willing to pay € 100 million to sign La Joya although they are reportedly preparing a € 9 million-a-year contract for the former Palermo man.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Why is everyone asking for two CMs? Ramsey is a starter and so is Pjanic if he stays, that leaves us with a spot for one more Box to Box midfielder, and even Emre Can will be competing for a spot.

Also if we’re chasing a treq. why the links to chiesa? What would happen to Douglas? Berna is the only one capable of playing there atm.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why is everyone asking for two CMs? Ramsey is a starter and so is Pjanic if he stays, that leaves us with a spot for one more Box to Box midfielder, and even Emre Can will be competing for a spot.

Also if we’re chasing a treq. why the links to chiesa? What would happen to Douglas? Berna is the only one capable of playing there atm.
Pjanic/Bentancur
New CM/Can New CM/Ramsey
Ramsey/Bernardeschi​

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

Costa out it seems

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
That makes some sense, but it’s unlikely we get rid of matuidi, and we have Douglas in the line up as well as possibly Chiesa who don’t fit in that exact formation.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so too for a while, but recently he seems like he’s staying. I guess only time will tell. My personal opinion is that we’ll bring in one more CM if everything stays as is, and if we sell Pjanic we’ll bring in two CMs or one CM and one Treq.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
That makes some sense, but it’s unlikely we get rid of matuidi, and we have Douglas in the line up as well as possibly Chiesa who don’t fit in that exact formation.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so too for a while, but recently he seems like he’s staying. I guess only time will tell. My personal opinion is that we’ll bring in one more CM if everything stays as is, and if we sell Pjanic we’ll bring in two CMs or one CM and one Treq.
I think we need to make the squad younger and keep just a few relevant old guys Ronaldo chellini Bonucci matuidi everyone else sell the older guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)