Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think it'll be Ramsey + possibly someone else. Perhaps if Mire leaves we might go after someone really big.
If Mire leaves we need Pogba, while replacing Mire with Rabiot. I want Ramsey behind CR and Icardi where hed be best suited of all our players to exploit the space they leave behind them, which is why imo we need 2 more mids/3 if Pjanic leaves

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Youre probably right, but im afraid such revolution will be necessary (atleast the midfield part). We need mids that can hold onto the ball under pressure/deliver vertical passes to the forwards/have quality end product/or all 3 of these, while at the same time wont be overrun in big games. Ramsey + 2 more (3 if Pjanic is sold, and Rabiot being a freebie helps big time). Everything else around it we can figure out later

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna think of a more possible scenario tomorrow

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Youre probably right, but im afraid such revolution will be necessary (atleast the midfield part). We need mids that can hold onto the ball under pressure/deliver vertical passes to the forwards/have quality end product/or all 3 of these, while at the same time wont be overrun in big games. Ramsey + 2 more (3 if Pjanic is sold, and Rabiot being a freebie helps big time). Everything else around it we can figure out later

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna think of a more possible scenario tomorrow
What time?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Defense downgraded, midfield not upgraded enough, meh

Woj
Cancelo Manolas Chiellini AS
Ndombele Pjanic/Rabiot
Ramsey Sergej/Pogba
Icardi CR

If we sell Pjanic, replace with Rabiot and go for Labile. If he stays, Sergej will do. Cuads, CB, CB, Spinazzola, Can, Bentancur, Chiesa, Berna, Kean, Mandzu subs
The only thing I can say is that I doubt Rabiot would be benched :D

Sure, if we can do this. Big if tho.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Why is everyone asking for 2-3 more midfielders? Get rid of Khedira and bring in a mid for 60-80 million. Bring another CB in for 30 million. Our transfer spend won’t go over 110 million, as well as getting rid of some dead wood and possible youngsters.

With the current squad that we have those two signings would be more than enough imo.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Why is everyone asking for 2-3 more midfielders? Get rid of Khedira and bring in a mid for 60-80 million. Bring another CB in for 30 million. Our transfer spend won’t go over 110 million, as well as getting rid of some dead wood and possible youngsters.

With the current squad that we have those two signings would be more than enough imo.
Chiellini is 35 and his injury record gets worse with every season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

players that need to be replaced, regardless of the coach, tactics, targets for the season or budget:
- barzagli
- khedira
- caceres
and next season it's chiellini's turn.

players who could use an upgrade: bonucci, matuidi, costa (maybe a brain transplant would do the trick), mandzukic, and everyone who's not 100% dedicated (and that might include dybala or my personal favorite pjanic, too).

that's 2 necessary new cb's and a mid (we already have ramsey), plus the optional upgrades.

i'd be happy with keeping our best players and incoming players like ramsey, ndombélé, romero, a very good cb, a prima punta, and maybe some youngsters like zaniolo or tonali for the b-list. if we could add an attacking player like isco (who's probably impossible to lure away from real), that would be awesome.

my priority would be a new medical staff though. injuries cost us the progression against ajax.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If Allegri stays we can take away Dybala and Cancelo from the lineups in here. Even Pjanic could leave, I could even see Douglas Costa or/and Alex Sandro go.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sell Dybala or Pjanic, buy De Licht and Ndombele. End Mercado.
Play 4-2-3-1 (4-4-2) or 4-3-3 depending on who leaves of Pjanic and Dybala.
De Ligt is probably already a Barcelona player
As for Ndombele - I think our board really want Pogba back
Dybala will probably leave and we might sell Pjanic if we get a serious offer...

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Massimilano Allegri wants a squad revolution with the possible sales of Dybala, Pjanic & Cancelo, The Bianconeri coach wants players like Federico Chiesa & Alexis Sanchez in attack to switch to the 4-3-1-2 formation next season. [La Stampa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)