Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
We don't need Rabiot. Ramsey + Ndombele please. We'd be lucky if Ramsey plays 30% of our games. Khedira and Matuidi should leave. Bentancur, Ndombele, Pjanic, Can, Ramsey and Bentancur is a good selection. If Pjanic does indeed leave for PSG, bring in Pogba.

In attack, we don't need to make any changes. If we upgrade the midfield and defense, our attack will do its job.

We should have at least 70-80 million pre sales. That should get us Ndombele. With the sales of some fringe players, Orsolini, Mandragora and the like, the renewal of Higuain's loan, we can get ourselves another CB.

Icunti can suck a dick and go fuck himself. I don't want that toxic cancer anywhere near this club.

If Douglas Costa leaves, I will begrudgingly accept Chiesa. If Dybala must be sacrificed, bring in Joao Felix.

Tonali and Zaniolo for 2020-2021.

Realistically this is what is going to happen.

We will get Rabiot, Icardi, a cb like Manolas and some young talent. Probably also sell Dybala.

Also that midfield is not enough especially if Allegri intends on a 4-3-1-2

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Realistically this is what is going to happen.

We will get Rabiot, Icardi, a cb like Manolas and some young talent. Probably also sell Dybala.
And that would suck. Again with the fucking freebies in midfield. Let's spend the money for once in an area which has been crying for a quality player, in dire need of improvement since we foolishly disposed of Pogba and Vidal. If we bring in Icunti and that faggy popo douche Rabiot, I'm probably going to stop watching football. Oh, and we're definitely not winning the champions league with those shitcunts (you can add Bonehead to the list).

Jul 20, 2012
And that would suck. Again with the fucking freebies in midfield. Let's spend the money for once in an area which has been crying for a quality player, in dire need of improvement since we foolishly disposed of Pogba and Vidal. If we bring in Icunti and that faggy popo douche Rabiot, I'm probably going to stop watching football. Oh, and we're definitely not winning the champions league with those shitcunts (you can add Bonehead to the list).
In an ideal mercato we get Ndombele, Rabiot, Manolas and we get rid of Khedira and Mandzukic.

I'm for Rabiot given he would just replace Khedira. Our starting mid would look like Ndombele - Pjanic - Ramsey or if we are play a 4-3-1-2 you could could on Emre Can and push Ramsey behind the strikers.

Now I know youre going to disagree B81, but if Dybala is really out, then Icardi would make sense because we could lose Mandzukic, and even when he does play, he doesnt score.

If we bringi n Ndombele, Rabiot/another cm, Manolas, and Icardi(if Dybala leaves) we are a stronger team without a doubt.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We don't need Rabiot. Ramsey + Ndombele please. We'd be lucky if Ramsey plays 30% of our games. Khedira and Matuidi should leave. Bentancur, Ndombele, Pjanic, Can, Ramsey and Bentancur is a good selection. If Pjanic does indeed leave for PSG, bring in Pogba.

In attack, we don't need to make any changes. If we upgrade the midfield and defense, our attack will do its job.

We should have at least 70-80 million pre sales. That should get us Ndombele. With the sales of some fringe players, Orsolini, Mandragora and the like, the renewal of Higuain's loan, we can get ourselves another CB.

Icunti can suck a dick and go fuck himself. I don't want that toxic cancer anywhere near this club.

If Douglas Costa leaves, I will begrudgingly accept Chiesa. If Dybala must be sacrificed, bring in Joao Felix.

It's not, pal. It's one Pjanic or Ndombele injury away from disaster...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Kean, Berna, Costa, Cuadrado is more than enough

Anyway I know how its gonna go, we'll be back here next year asking for a midfielder again because the group we have doesn't cut it
Cuadrado and Berna arent even forwards. Costa is a wide midfielder/winger

We are talking Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Kean. one is 19 and not a focal point CF, the other two wont be at their same level in 2 years time.
Icardi is an excellent opportunity

- - - Updated - - -

How typical that you reject Rabiot (deeper player), and would get rid of matuidi (worker) and Khedira (controller), while keeping a host of offensive minded only players

This is why our extremely succesfull board always does the opposite of what you say and wins

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Icunti and excellent in one sentence: that's definitely an oxymoron.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not, pal. It's one Pjanic or Ndombele injury away from disaster...
Bro. It's still a lot better than what we currently have. Ndombele and Ramsey would be massive improvements to this anemic midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

We are talking Mandzukic, Ronaldo and Kean. one is 19 and not a focal point CF, the other two wont be at their same level in 2 years time.

- - - Updated - - -

How typical that you reject Rabiot (deeper player), and would get rid of matuidi (worker) and Khedira (controller), while keeping a host of offensive minded only players

This is why our extremely succesfull board always does the opposite of what you say and wins
We win domestically but consistently fail in Europe. I think Can and Bentancur can be both workers. Khedira used to be good, but he's older and probably even more immobile after his injuries this season. I'm getting rid of players that probably have nothing left to offer.

I'd love to bring in both Pogba and Ndombele, but that isn't going to happen. I don't want Rabiot because he seems like a massive douche with questionable character. I'd also like someone more dynamic, physical and combative in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

In an ideal mercato we get Ndombele, Rabiot, Manolas and we get rid of Khedira and Mandzukic.

I'm for Rabiot given he would just replace Khedira. Our starting mid would look like Ndombele - Pjanic - Ramsey or if we are play a 4-3-1-2 you could could on Emre Can and push Ramsey behind the strikers.

Now I know youre going to disagree B81, but if Dybala is really out, then Icardi would make sense because we could lose Mandzukic, and even when he does play, he doesnt score.

If we bringi n Ndombele, Rabiot/another cm, Manolas, and Icardi(if Dybala leaves) we are a stronger team without a doubt.
I don't think we need to get rid of Mandzukic. He should be an option off the bench next season. Can is useful because he can also be deployed as a CB. I'd alternate between 3-5-2, 3-4-1-2 and 4-3-1-2 next season. I'm ok with selling Dybala if we get a lot of money (120+) but I'm definitely not ok with bringing in that shitcunt.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Rationalisation. If we weren't after Icardi in the first place you would never suggest we need him or another striker. I kno ou well enough by now Zachy :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Icardi will probably dominate here and in a two striker lineup possibly bring out the best of Ronaldo too but i just can't stand that cunt or his agent whore. They are so far beneath juventus and the midfield needs to be fixed or something idk but fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)