Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Conte won't do anything in CL, he's a stubborn modafocka that will fight with Ronaldo and then sell him. He should have won the Europa League with that team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zaniolo> chiesa

- - - Updated - - -

That this clown is still going on about allegri being replaced while comments from the club and man himself basically confirm he is staying tells you how knowledgable/ honest his news is
Pogba>De Ligt - same sense as this bold part

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Raiola banned for 3 months by FIGC.

- - - Updated - - -

Riccardo Orsolini’s agent claims #Juventus are preparing ‘a huge overhaul’ and expects Miralem Pjanic & Paulo Dybala to be ‘sacrificed’.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We need 2 CBs.

I’m leaning on the idea that our backline is in greater need for attention than our midfield.

Bad shape at the back.
We just need proper depth back there, one more Starterish young player (Manolas for example) our backline would be fine for maybe 2 seasons, Midfield we need 2 starters, and we need them now in my opinion.

But yeah seeing Rugani - Bonucci makes for some grim viewing

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sacrificing Pjanic and Dybala is definitely a step in the right direction. After that, we need to get rid of Costa, Sandro, and Cancelo. Replace them with young and hungry Jabronis and some experienced players like Modric, James, and Manolas and we are set :baus: :tup:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sacrificing Pjanic and Dybala is definitely a step in the right direction. After that, we need to get rid of Costa, Sandro, and Cancelo. Replace them with young and hungry Jabronis and some experienced players like Modric, James, and Manolas and we are set :baus: :tup:
Miralem "once in a blue moon" Pjanic should definetly sold.

And Dybala, instead of progressing he has been shit.

I agree about Costa too, maybe even Sandro.

Cancelo should stay.

But no, they should be replaced by Pogba, Ndombele and similar players not wash ups.

Oh and I know you were being sarcastic. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Miralem "once in a blue moon" Pjanic should definetly sold.

And Dybala, instead of progressing he has been shit.

I agree about Costa too, maybe even Sandro.

Cancelo should stay.

But no, they should be replaced by Pogba, Ndombele and similar players not wash ups.

Oh and I know you were being sarcastic. :D
Sure. If we're selling Pjanic and Dybala to bring in Ndombele, Pogba, and Felix, I'm all for it.

However, not for that shitcunt Icardi or Minecraft Box Faced Chiesa (80 million and 7 million salary my ass).

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
In the family I have an uncle a lieutenant of the carabinieri (unfortunately Interist) who for work knows quite important positions both in the bianconero environment (in fact he always brings me back the shirts with the dedications!) And in the whole environment. Like with pogba (I have messages with date and everything) Today he tells me that he had a spill that Icardi is practically a Juventus player. There is only to define the counterpart. Juventus does not want to deprive himself of Dybala and is hesitating about Kean. However regardless of everything they want the player to play at all costs and I am sure he will wear the Bianconera jacket from the security with which he told me.
GT of new 'gurata' from VS. :eek::D

Discuss @Bianconero81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)