Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Barzagli --> Milenkovic
Caceres --> Romero (loan back maybe)
Khedira --> Ramsey
Matuidi --> Rabiot
Mandzukic--> Icardi
Cuadrado --> Chiesa
DeSciglio --> Rogerio (Move spinazzola to RB as he is right footed and use rogerio who is better fullback then MDS with more potential to explode, plus he is a youth product.)

Szczesny
Perin/Pinsoglio*
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Spinazzola* Milenkovic Rugani Rogerio*
Pjanic Can Rabiot
Ramsey Bentancur Bernardeschi
Dybala Ronaldo
Costa Chiesa
Icardi
Kean*​

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Barzagli --> Milenkovic
Caceres --> Romero (loan back maybe)
Khedira --> Ramsey
Matuidi --> Rabiot
Mandzukic--> Icardi
Cuadrado --> Chiesa
DeSciglio --> Rogerio (Move spinazzola to RB as he is right footed and use rogerio who is better fullback then MDS with more potential to explode, plus he is a youth product.)

Szczesny
Perin/Pinsoglio*
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Spinazzola* Milenkovic Rugani Rogerio*
Pjanic Can Rabiot
Ramsey Bentancur Bernardeschi
Dybala Ronaldo
Costa Chiesa
Icardi
Kean*​
You are so much enthusiastic about formations ...keep going ...:baus:

But your impotent midfield and Dybala already failed in that position ...make it not so good

we will go out from the CL group stage this time

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don’t see this working at all.

Three shoot-first forwards, one of them playing as a CAM behind the other two. If Dybala has developed from the 13 goals-10 assists player he was at Palermo into a passing and scoring forward it might be great, but turned into an outright poacher and just doesn’t have the vision for creating to supply Ronaldo and Icardi.

If we keep Dybala and play 4-3-1-2, he needs to be the SS beside Ronaldo with a proper creative CAM like Eriksen or De Bruyne behind.
There is no way we keep Dybi if we get icardi, they wont both start along side CR. With Mandzukic it worked because he had the ability to play wide and defend the wings when needed, so Dybi and CR didnt have to work that much. With icardi that wont be the case, so one of them (Dybi) would be benched for a wing or mid. However, he wont go to inter in that case, wed simply sell him abroad

- - - Updated - - -

I dont mind if we do. We need that pace off the bench if DCosta goes. Plus hes as good as Ronaldo at his age, if we are to believe english xperds

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
You are so much enthusiastic about formations ...keep going ...:baus:

But your impotent midfield and Dybala already failed in that position ...make it not so good

we will go out from the CL group stage this time
in my formation dyabala is more of a free role. he can do what he wants. When it comes to defending, then Emre can would slot in the back to make a 3421 formation which is similar to what chelsea played under conte. Then dybala ronaldo icardi will be free from defensive duties and hit the other team on the counter.

Jun 6, 2015
I dont mind if we do. We need that pace off the bench if DCosta goes. Plus hes as good as Ronaldo at his age, if we are to believe english xperds
I really doubt any english experts think that because that's clearly not true. Martial is a rotational player for this shit version of United while Ronaldo was a key player for an actually good United side.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I really doubt any english experts think that because that's clearly not true. Martial is a rotational player for this shit version of United while Ronaldo was a key player for an actually good United side.
I remember similar comments from when Martial was on fire either this season or last, cant say for sure

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Very funny.. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even your boy. You don't like him, fine, but don't act like a 12 year old.
Cry me a river. Don't like the post? Ignore it. Better yet, put me on your ignore list. You don't need to be an insufferable ignoramus. I'll act as I please.

You should consider giving Icardi a call in case he needs a lawyer at some point in the future ;)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
zaniolo and chiesa and romero.
we should buy every talented player on the Seria A and then see how lower local rivals.
the midfield is weak and lack of quality to change and create. need to at least a quality MF.
out :khedira,pjanic
on: Pogba,Ndombele or pogba/Rabiot or Ndombele /Rabiot.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Cry me a river. Don't like the post? Ignore it. Better yet, put me on your ignore list. You don't need to be an insufferable ignoramus. I'll act as I please.

You should consider giving Icardi a call in case he needs a lawyer at some point in the future ;)
Tbh I liked you when I was a lurker back in the days , even before I reg. here, but yeah, I'll do that. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)