Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I wish we can build this team ..

Szcsesny
Cancelo koulibaly Chiellini Spina
Pjanic Ndombele Pogba
Bernardeschi/Ramsey
Icardi Ronaldo

Icardi for Dybala
Pogba for Costa + Alex
Ndombele 70m
koulibaly 70m

Pogba today was very good in terms of his slick passes ...I hope he comes back ....

- - - Updated - - -

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes I do..for me he is a KdB light.

for now...
The change in his position from winger to AM has really done wonders to his career

- - - Updated - - -

Szcsesny
Pjanic Ndombele Pogba
Bernardeschi/Ramsey
Icardi Ronaldo

Icardi for Dybala
Pogba for Costa + Alex
Ndombele 70m
koulibaly 70m

Pogba today was very good in terms of his slick passes ...I hope he comes back ....

- - - Updated - - -
What a team I wish we had 250 million euros budget

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
It was madness to not place him more deeper from the beginning.

Löw thought ROM would be good for him :ratcafe:

and these guys are paid millions..sad

Schweinsteiger was ROM before LvG too..just crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Drunk. but thats my wish:

Neuer (Nübel)
Kimmich (Parvard)-Süle (Parvard)-Hernandez (Hummels).Alaba (Hernandez)
Thiago (Martinez)- Tolisso (Goretzka), James (Brandt)
Sane (Coman) - Gnabry (Hudson-Odoi), Lewandowski (Werner)

Plus talents like Mai, Fein, Meier, Davies, Arp & Co.

Sorry if not appropriate, they will never sell this clown Müller anway, but mabye the rest..

Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
It was madness to not place him more deeper from the beginning.

Löw thought ROM would be good for him :ratcafe:

and these guys are paid millions..sad

Schweinsteiger was ROM before LvG too..just crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Drunk. but thats my wish:

Neuer (Nübel)
Kimmich (Parvard)-Süle (Parvard)-Hernandez (Hummels).Alaba (Hernandez)
Thiago (Martinez)- Tolisso (Goretzka), James (Brandt)
Sane (Coman) - Gnabry (Hudson-Odoi), Lewandowski (Werner)

Plus talents like Mai, Fein, Meier, Davies, Arp & Co.

Sorry if not appropriate, they will never sell this clown Müller anway, but mabye the rest..
I dont think u will get Sane and with chelsea's transfer ban i think Hudson-Odoi might want to stay and get a chance since willian and pedro are not great.

I think u will sign Wener, Brandt and Pepe.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Szcsesny
Pjanic Ndombele Pogba
Bernardeschi/Ramsey
Icardi Ronaldo

Icardi for Dybala
Pogba for Costa + Alex
Ndombele 70m
koulibaly 70m

- - - Updated - - -
Hopefully that Icunti for Dybala dream you are having will forever remain just a dream.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chiesa, Manolas and Ndombele would be an excellent mercato but we would need 150M+ to pull this off
Then you can say fuck off to Chiesa because he's not a priority.

I'd rather wait and get Zaniolo: currently more raw, but he is more versatile and talented.

Manolas is ok I guess. Ndombele is a necessity given how pathetic our midfield is.

I don't understand this whole tight budget shit. We're not Udinese or Frosinone.

We should have at least 80 million before sales, and I'm quite confident we can generate 60-70 million from sales. That's 2 high level players to bring in right threre.

I don't want to see old/fragile geezers starting for us next season; otherwise, we're going nowhere fast.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Am I the only one still not convinced on Chiesa especially given the price?
You're not the only one. Anything over 50 million is daylight robbery and akin to Fiorentina ramming a giant dong up our poop chute.

- - - Updated - - -

Szcsesny
Pjanic Ndombele Pogba
Bernardeschi/Ramsey
Icardi Ronaldo

Icardi for Dybala
Pogba for Costa + Alex
Ndombele 70m
koulibaly 70m

- - - Updated - - -
Fuck Icardi. If we trade Icardi for Dybala, Paratici should be stoned in a public square. It never makes sense to trade a better player for an inferior one, especially not to fucking Inter.

That midfield is sexy tho, and Koulibaly is beast. I don't think we can afford to pull this shit off, unless we get really lucky, and I meant extremely lucky. with sales. Some stupid team would need to pay a lot for Higuain. I want to dispose of Bonucci the faux defender, but no one is going to pick him up, not even for 40 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. anyone suggesting a Dybala-Icardi trade should have their hands and tongues cut off, Saudi style, so that they should never utter or type such nonsense ever again.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pogba was really good today too with his slick passes in that 4-0 loss to Everton. :seven:
expected response from Rugani fan ....:lol:

seems you didn't watch the match ...Pogba was distributing array of slick passes to his team mates ...this is not his fault they can't score ......
he was the only one playing ....and Pogba doesn't need any prove ....he proved it here for 4 years ....

when your Rugani or Dybala or even Pjanic do half what he is doing ....come & talk

Jun 6, 2015
expected response from Rugani fan ....:lol:

seems you didn't watch the match ...Pogba was distributing array of slick passes to his team mates ...this is not his fault they can't score ......
he was the only one playing ....and Pogba doesn't need any prove ....he proved it here for 4 years ....

when your Rugani or Dybala or even Pjanic do half what he is doing ....come & talk
Whats up with the constant use of ...?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

Yes, let’s bring Pogba, one of the laziest “top” players in football into a side that already has massive issues with laziness.

He was amazing today, walking around the pitch pouting while his team was outrun by 4km in the first half alone.

ManU fans call Pogba toxic and lazy for good reason.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Yes, let’s bring Pogba, one of the laziest “top” players in football into a side that already has massive issues with laziness.

He was amazing today, walking around the pitch pouting while his team was outran by 4km in the first half alone.

When you have a midfield of "Won a World Cup with Germany 5 years ago" Khedira, inconsistent "WC top player" Pjanic, the eternal prospect Bentancur, headless chicken Matuidi, and "still not sure about him" Can, you do everything in your power to bring in Pogba.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Imo, we need only 3 players to become CL competitive.
-One starter CB of Godin level to partner Chiellini and keep things together in moments of his absence.
-one CAM, like Hamsik, James or Isco, to link our midfield with our forward line, provide them with the passes they need, without having to play so deep and create their chances by themselves.
We have plenty of wing options, but none of our CMs are good at pushing forward, they are all mostly defensive orientated.
We actually needed two of those player, but i will give the benefit of a doubt to Ramsey, he is a player that can help in that role, but he is highly inconsistent and we need one reliable starter ahead of him.
-and finally a starter LB, Sandro clearly is not good enough, Spina is very promising, but not CL starter material just yet, i am not sure if Marcelo is available, but someone of his class would complete us.

With these 3 players, the CL would be ours in the next 2 years, if CR7 doesnt expire first.
We could swap Dcosta+Dybala for a new SS like Chiesa or Felix, but this is not a priority.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

He was amazing today, walking around the pitch pouting while his team was outran by 4km in the first half alone.

giphy.gif

taking player assessment from Rugani fan ....

Whats up with the constant use of ...?
to annoy you :agnelli:....

He likes the ellipsis and probably doesn't understand how it should be utilized............ :boh: :p
No ... this is just like .... a pause ...

- - - Updated - - -

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I dont think u will get Sane and with chelsea's transfer ban i think Hudson-Odoi might want to stay and get a chance since willian and pedro are not great.

I think u will sign Wener, Brandt and Pepe.
Hudson-Odoi ll come latest 2020..does not matter what Chelsea want he has given his promise to Bayern.

Regarding Sane..lets wait and see, wouldnt bet on it, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)