Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Peasants suggesting 50-60 million for Dybala. Another peasant selling both Dybala and Costa and replacing them with fucking Chiesa :howler: :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see a very realistic mercato like this
IN
Ndombele---60 million
Manolas-36 million
Ramsey-free
Chiesa-60 mil
Romero-30 mil?
total---186 mil

OUT
Dybala-100 million
Khedira--free but frees up wages
Barza--retired
Costa-45 million
Rugani--35 mil
total---180 mil

Not all these need to happen such as romero and Rugani but I think this would help the team quite a bit. Also looking at a guy like Zaniolo as well could be nice. Also Im counting Kean as an addition as far as numbers go. I think he take on a huge role this year. My dream would be to get a super hyped young prospect like Felix but not sure thats a possibility
Great. Both Dybala and Costa sold and you bring in Chiesa? :rofl: :howler: Stellar downgrade in attack there, not to mention leaving us somewhat short in that department.

Our net spend is not going to be 6 fucking million Euros. We're not Udinese.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
IN: Ramsey 0m, NDombele 50m, Milenkovic 40m, Chiesa 60m, Milinkokovic Savic 60m, Tonali 20m= 210m
OUT: Costa 50m, Matuidi 10m, Khedira 10m, Cuadrado 15m, Higuain 45m, Audero 20m, Favilli 7m, Cerri 9m, Sturaro 18m = 185m
LOAN: Pjaca, Tonali Rogerio Orsolini
NET SPENT = 35m.

Szcsesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Pjanic Ndombele M.Savic
Bernardeschi
Dybala Ronaldo

Perin
DeSciglio Rugani Milenkovic Spinazzola
Bentancur Can Ramsey
Chiesa
Mandzukic Kean

4312 is perfect. We will be able to play both dybala and ronaldo in their favorable position whilst utulising italian talent behind them with a strong midfield to cover. Since both dybala and ronaldo are not players that like to track back, the 4312 can switch to a 442 Flat which will help us cover the flanks.

Having a 3 in midfield would mean utilising the box2box midfielders which would bring the best out of Bentancur, Ramsey, Savic and even Emre Can if he plays there.

Moving Pjanic to a 'Modric' role instead of the pirlo regista means that we wont be vulnerable to counters and the likes of Ndombele and Can can play in the role as a destroyer just like Casemiro/Kante type. This will make the team more balanced.

I think if we have the chance to sign a Isco we should go for it but knowing our managment, we will probably sign chiesa. Hope he can explode under us.

We need to make Kean way more important in the squad. The likes of Mandzukic now should be 4th choice, not first choice.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Like it rakib! Possibly the formation that Max gets the best of this squad and also makes Juve younger. Too many 30+ players who aren't the future and weren't enough for the present in not getting a CL title.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we will see this mercato
Ndombele J.Felix Romero Chiesa Ramsey
Dybala D.Costa Higuain
J.Felix will replace Dybala while D.Costa will fund Chiesa
Ramsey is free Romero will bought with Higuain`s sale or our own cash
Ndombele will be our star CM buy

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
So Chelsea has this transfer ban?
Does that also mean that no matter how many players they sell this summer and generate profit, they still can't buy?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Who in their right mind would pay €130M for a 29 year old Pjanić?

Nonsense rumour. Rai is crap anyway. Remember when we were supposed to sign Cristante and Pellegrini according to them...

- - - Updated - - -

My realistic valuation for our players :

Pjanić - €50M

Costa - €30-€40M

Dybala - €80M

This is the most you can expect considering their age and form.

Those valuations from Rai surely must have been written by someone on Tuz..

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Sell Costa, Cuads, Mandzu, Matuidi, Khedira, Higgy (most of them are old, injury prone and out of form) to fund Pogba and get Ndombele as well.
Zaniolo is a must and Chiesa/Brandt in the attacking dep.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
our net spend before sales should be 80-100 million. Even though we were pathetic in the CL, we still generated 90 million Euros. Add the new shirt deal and the Ronaldo effect, and we should be able to spend that without too many problems. Now, if we could only generate 150 million from player sales, that would hypothetically give us around 230-250 million to spend.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
our net spend before sales should be 80-100 million. Even though we were pathetic in the CL, we still generated 90 million Euros. Add the new shirt deal and the Ronaldo effect, and we should be able to spend that without too many problems. Now, if we could only generate 150 million from player sales, that would hypothetically give us around 230-250 million to spend.
It doesn't work like that

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That doesn't even cover his £1m a week wages.... were going to be on a tight budget this year.

We need to focus on defence & central midfield. I'd sell Sandro to the first bidder as we'd get a reasonable sum for him and can certainly upgrade on him. Dybala probably has to go for his market value, Higuain is the one that worries me. I can really foresee us being stuck with him next season.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you look at the league only Napoli and Atalanta play high intensity football and we looked like boys against them both so thinking that 4-3-3 is the best approach is misleading. For 4-3-3 to work you need 3 all round midfielders with mobility and lots of energy. They need to cover the full backs and link up with them on the overlap as well as fast transition from defence to counter so that our attack get the ball in and around the box. Only Can and Ramsey do that so because Pjanic is tentative and Matuidi is only defensive, our attackers need to come back and cover. We get away with it in Serie A but not in Europe. We are a 3-5-2 team, realistically we spend big on 2 or 3 quality players with this formation, getting 4-3-3 to work for us is a major rebuild.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think we need to sign a proper CM, a new striker to get the best out of CR7 as a starter and a back-up CB.

Woj (Perin)
Cancelo (MDS) Bonucci (Manolas) Chiellini (Rugani) Alex Sandro (Spinazzola)
Ndombele(Bentancur) Pjanic (Can) Ramsey (Khedira)
Dybala (Bernardeschi)
CR7 (Cuadrado) Icardi (Kean)​

Manolas 36M
Ndombele 70M
Icardi 80M

Out
Mandzukic peanuts
Douglas Costa 60M
Matuidi 20M

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Injury let us down a lot since 1999, otherwise we have a good team now except the Back line. They all the same and that is where we lost this season.

We need 4 new faces at the back. Our midfielders are not the problem. Midfielders enjoy life when they have a good defensive side.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think we need to sign a proper CM, a new striker to get the best out of CR7 as a starter and a back-up CB.

Woj (Perin)
Cancelo (MDS) Bonucci (Manolas) Chiellini (Rugani) Alex Sandro (Spinazzola)
Ndombele(Bentancur) Pjanic (Can) Ramsey (Khedira)
Dybala (Bernardeschi)
CR7 (Cuadrado) Icardi (Kean)​

Manolas 36M
Ndombele 70M
Icardi 80M

Out
Mandzukic peanuts
Douglas Costa 60M
Matuidi 20M
That's too much for a backup cb, we are not man City, also what's dybala doing there

Apr 19, 2007
If we can get Ndombele on top of Ramsey and ship out Khedira I would be happy with our midfield for now. Other than that I think its market chancess to strengthen our squad for now and the future. Romero or another CB is neccesary I think because I have no faith in Rugani and very little in Bonucci. Depending on the market for Dybala we could potentially mix things up or keep him and try again. I just dont see it happening with him making the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)