Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Sami Khedira will leave Juventus in the summer, The Italian club is monitoring the situations of Zaniolo & Tonali. Roma has already rejected the first offer of Juventus for Zaniolo: €50m [Rai]

Yes, please.

Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern & Real Madrid are interested in signing Miralem Pjanic, Juventus want €130m to sell him in the summer. [Rai]

for 130 mln mhmmm yes. But only for 130mln. And go for Eriksen.
We will have problem offloading them ...

Expected recruiter should give him something close to his current (5m or 6m i can't remember) salary ....& pay us some fees .....this is impossible...you just need stupid team like Inter to take him

Pjanic ...it's the same story as last summer ....exist rumors stopped just before the summer window closed ..(I don't remember but he renewed too with a salary increase ) and good luck with the fees ....if we collect 60m for him ...I will be very happy

so we have very hard job to kick them both out ....We need Fabio innovation here

I hope Fabio deal with Marotta and Inter buys them both in some how

Some guys talk about Pjanic is our last issues to think about ....but actually he is the first ...his role is to support our creativity but he failed ...and fail signs are clear long time ago ....

For me someone like Matuidi or Can are just DMF ....you can't expect them to contribute to our creativity ....they are 'OK' how they are in terms of defensive work which you can't ask for more from them ...but Pjanic & his 7.5m salary...the one should create chances for our forward is not enough

Maybe he stays and form with Ramsey + Nodmbele great midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Perin --> Sportiello
Barzagli --> Milenkovic
Khedira --> Ramsey
Matuidi --> Ndombele
Marchiso (never replaced) --> Kroos/Milenkovic Savic/Rabiot/Veratti
Cuadrado --> Chiesa
Costa --> Fekir/Havertz/Isco/Zaniolo

Apr 17, 2013
yeah, probably. i'm happy to see pjanic stay though.
A certain numbers of players have arrived at the end of a cycle, for Bonucci Sandro Pjanic khedira mandzukik it will be necessary to make a decision, they have reached their peaks but now they stagnate or regress, we have to realize that with these players we will never win.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
A certain numbers of players have arrived at the end of a cycle, for Bonucci Sandro Pjanic khedira mandzukik it will be necessary to make a decision, they have reached their peaks but now they stagnate or regress, we have to realize that with these players we will never win.
moggi would probably sell him without thinking twice

Apr 17, 2013
moggi would probably sell him without thinking twice
He's right.
We musn't stubborn and realize that this team has reached these limits. Next year Real and the Bayern are going to strengthen, Barça Liverpool will always be strong, with these players we let our last ocassion pass this year .

Apr 19, 2007
He's right.
We musn't stubborn and realize that this team has reached these limits. Next year Real and the Bayern are going to strengthen, Barça Liverpool will always be strong, with these players we let our last ocassion pass this year .
We are extremely close. We have asssets we can get rid of to strengthen the team more in areas more needed. We lack balance in this team and we need to correct that but I expect us to fix it this year. You dont but Ronaldo and not push really hard to make the next step up

Apr 19, 2007
I would love to see a very realistic mercato like this
IN
Ndombele---60 million
Manolas-36 million
Ramsey-free
Chiesa-60 mil
Romero-30 mil?
total---186 mil

OUT
Dybala-100 million
Khedira--free but frees up wages
Barza--retired
Costa-45 million
Rugani--35 mil
total---180 mil

Not all these need to happen such as romero and Rugani but I think this would help the team quite a bit. Also looking at a guy like Zaniolo as well could be nice. Also Im counting Kean as an addition as far as numbers go. I think he take on a huge role this year. My dream would be to get a super hyped young prospect like Felix but not sure thats a possibility

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I would love to see a very realistic mercato like this
IN
Ndombele---60 million
Manolas-36 million
Ramsey-free
Chiesa-60 mil
Romero-30 mil?
total---186 mil

OUT
Dybala-100 million
Khedira--free but frees up wages
Barza--retired
Costa-45 million
Rugani--35 mil
total---180 mil

Not all these need to happen such as romero and Rugani but I think this would help the team quite a bit. Also looking at a guy like Zaniolo as well could be nice
Dybala 100 mill lol

He doesn't even have 10 goals this season.

Zapata of atalanta is worth more than dybala

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
50 to 60 mill from some desperate epl side.

Hes riding on hype and he is young but that's about it.

His real value will come in swap deal negotiations.

If we go after Roma players or Barca players he will be very useful.

Otherwise he should stay...especially if allegri leaves. He should stay for sure.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)