Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nothing concrete.
Tonali?

There are a lot of younger CMs we could try to snap up in Italy but we seem to shop around more in Europe than Italy for them for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Barella, tonali, zaniolo, pellegrini...probably misspelled many of them but my point is whether they are expensive or not we got a good midfielder coming for free this summer and we should be OK spending on a good young CM.

Hmmm I am in the mood today for strategische Planung

Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Marcelo
Can-Pjanic-Ndombele
Ramsey
Dybala-Ronaldo

Perin
MDS-Rugani-Romero-Sandro
Tonali-Bentancur-Matuidi
J.Felix-Kean-Bernideschi
Figure out what we wanna do with Mario, Cuads, Costa, Sandro.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus target Varane
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have set their sights on Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane, claim reports in Spain and France.
The centre-back turns 26 next month and is under contract until June 2022.
French newspaper L’Equipe first floated the link a few days ago and it has now spread to Spain with Diario Sport.
Varane is the latest Real Madrid player to be of interest to Juventus, who already snapped up Cristiano Ronaldo for over €100m.
However, the arrival of Zinedine Zidane back on the Merengues bench makes it unlikely they’ll be prepared to sell Varane.
He has a release clause in his contract worth a massive €500m, with Manchester United also said to be interested.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tonali?

There are a lot of younger CMs we could try to snap up in Italy but we seem to shop around more in Europe than Italy for them for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Barella, tonali, zaniolo, pellegrini...probably misspelled many of them but my point is whether they are expensive or not we got a good midfielder coming for free this summer and we should be OK spending on a good young CM.

Hmmm I am in the mood today for strategische Planung

Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Marcelo
Can-Pjanic-Ndombele
Ramsey
Dybala-Ronaldo

Perin
MDS-Rugani-Romero-Sandro
Tonali-Bentancur-Matuidi
J.Felix-Kean-Bernideschi
Figure out what we wanna do with Mario, Cuads, Costa, Sandro.
imagine wanting to get rid of Spinazzola in favor of the two has been lolzillians.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Juventus are set to have a busy summer ahead as they plan to inject some youth into their back line.
Sporting director, Fabio Paratici, is very active in his planning for the 2019/20 season and the defence will be the department that will be most affected by the market.
Having lost Benatia the club is preparing to bid farewell to Martin Caceres again, while Andrea Barzagli's farewell to football is increasingly likely.
There are also two possible starters for whom Juventus expects to receive offers in the summer. One option is Daniele Rugani and the other Alex Sandro who is courted especially abroad.
Juventus have set their sights on Kostas Manolas of Roma, who has a 36 million euro release clause. Also, there is already a basis of agreement with Genoa for Cristian Romero however the dream signing in defence is Matthijs de Ligt the Ajax defender is also followed heavily by Barcelona and Real Madrid.
To replace Alex Sandro, however, Juventus had already found an agreement with the Real Madrid fullback, Marcelo. The Brazilian has seen playing time limited this season under Lopetegui-Solari management, but the return of Zinedine Zidane could change that as the agreement was put on standby by the player who asked for time to reflect on the possible stay at the Real.
https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/zidane-arrival-forced-juve-into-a-rethink-85727

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I know he was a next big thing in Bundesliga, but he doesn't play in LFC, he is after Lalana, Fabinho and others in picking order (no knock on them, they are all from good to great players). Is Keita an improvement?
on his day, he's the closest thing to prime vidal. he's like matuidi on steroids, with much better passing and a real threat around the penalty box, too. play him in the right system, and he's a beast. at least, he was like that at leipzig. i watched a couple of leipzig matches just to see how gulácsi (hungarian keeper) plays, and keita impressed me on most occasions. honestly, i have no idea why he wouldn't fit klopp's system at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)