Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Summer 2019:

OUT:
- Dybala (€140m)
- Khedira (term.)
- Barzagli (term. / offer staff job)
- A. Sandro (€60m)

IN:
- Chiesa (€50m)
- Romeo (€35m)
- Tonali (€25m)

NOTE: We are in a financial situation where we probable need to sell
Congratulations son. You managed to weaken the squad/make it worse. Who the fuck is Romeo?

- - - Updated - - -

Too many morons advocating the sale of Dybala. Ronaldo isn't going to last forever, and Mandzukc isn't exactly a spring chicken either. Cuadrado is also in the 30+ club, and we don't really know if we can rely on Costa moving forward, but hey, let's fucking sell Dybala. Genius :baus: :tup:

Chiesa is not some superstar talent a few of you seem to think he is. A solid, dependable, hard working player tho.

Rabiot is a massive douchecunt. Disgusting player and personality. I hope he contracts syphilis after engaging in incestuous sex with his whore of a mother.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Congratulations son. You managed to weaken the squad/make it worse. Who the fuck is Romeo?

- - - Updated - - -

Too many morons advocating the sale of Dybala. Ronaldo isn't going to last forever, and Mandzukc isn't exactly a spring chicken either. Cuadrado is also in the 30+ club, and we don't really know if we can rely on Costa moving forward, but hey, let's fucking sell Dybala. Genius :baus: :tup:

Chiesa is not some superstar talent a few of you seem to think he is. A solid, dependable, hard working player tho.

Rabiot is a massive douchecunt. Disgusting player and personality. I hope he contracts syphilis after engaging in incestuous sex with his whore of a mother.
What do you know? You turned against Allegri lol

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I don't mind selling Dybala if we're bringing in Mbappe and Zaniolo. If we're going to be bring in Acquafresca and Gilardino level talents, then fuck no.

Italian talent isn't all that great right now, so we shouldn't be taking unnecessary risks and weakening the team in the process.
He should be supersub in CL, just like Bale was for Madrid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He should be supersub in CL, just like Bale was for Madrid.
Against physical teams, Dybala's impact and influence is negated. However, outside of United and to a lesser extent Liverpool, none of the remaining teams focus on physicality. Dybala should definitely see more game times against the likes of Ajax, Spurs, or City.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I don't mind selling Dybala if we're bringing in Mbappe and Zaniolo. If we're going to be bring in Acquafresca and Gilardino level talents, then fuck no.

Italian talent isn't all that great right now, so we shouldn't be taking unnecessary risks and weakening the team in the process.
Would you sell for Mbappe only?

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I'd give Dybala one more year to prove his worth. If he wouldn't live up to his hype/potential (regardless of either his own fault or the position he currently is playing) - I'd sell for Mbappe then.

Anyway, I think we will never get Mbappe - imo Real is just waiting for him to get bored by Ligue 1, chances are high this summer already.

Sep 13, 2015
I'd give Dybala one more year to prove his worth. If he wouldn't live up to his hype/potential (regardless of either his own fault or the position he currently is playing) - I'd sell for Mbappe then.

Anyway, I think we will never get Mbappe - imo Real is just waiting for him to get bored by Ligue 1, chances are high this summer already.
Dybala is not 19 years old to wait for him to reach his potential. Imo, his potential is not fulfilled simply because he's forced to drop back and spread the play instead of being at the end of the attacking moves closer to the goal.

Secondly, he's often played as a right winger. He doesn't have his weaker foot developed, so the defenders easily close him down because he usually cuts inside or makes a pass with his left foot.

I think this is why he lacks goals and assists this season. Maybe he would be much more dangerous if we emulate Real Madrid style when they used to play Benzema as a second striker with Ronaldo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I thought the only way it would make sense for us to loan out a player of that value and age would be if we were certain they would activate the clause of buying him outright? Higuain has had a disappointing spell at Milan and his market value has probable halved since last summer. Who would even offer €45m for him now?
Well yeah you would think so but marotta fucked up and was stupid enough to trust Milan they would buy him but because of ffp it would look bad on their balance books to commit to an obligation purchase

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Those who defends excluding Dybala from the team ....just can't see how he is ineffective to us for long time ....He lost his position to Ronaldo first & can't align with him ...then he lost his new role to Berna ....so which better keep him starting from the bench earning 7.5 m a year !!! while Kean of 0.5 m can do that ...

oooooor ...trade him with another important player SUIT OUR FORMATION AFTER RONALDO CAME HERE !! .....
like it or not ...Dybala isn't perfect ingredient while we have Ronaldo ....and while our center striker position is in dare need for a replacement ....as Mandzu already give signs of fatigue and age at 33 !! ...

I have respect to all members opinions & it's ok if we disagree while you respect our/my opinion.....but this excluding some tiny disgusting brains that need my kebab to blow it up to the right state of mind think he is a smart ass ...but he is the father of all retards ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)