Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'd rather not go for Rabiot, he doesn't seem to have a head on his shoulders. Maybe life in Paris is not great but now he's been a unprofessional on and off the pitch his entire career.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Summer 2019:

OUT:
- Dybala (€140m)
- Khedira (term.)
- Barzagli (term. / offer staff job)
- A. Sandro (€60m)

IN:
- Chiesa (€50m)
- Romeo (€35m)
- Tonali (€25m)

NOTE: We are in a financial situation where we probable need to sell

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Zaniolo is much better than Chiesa
He is a hardworking, bur talented all-around player, something like Berna. Imagine him and Fede running the show for us with the GOAT scoring – speed, flair, but also grinta.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
EDIT.
I think we should exploit the coming mercato with multiple clubs on a spending spree: Real Madrid with a ~€3-400m budget. United, Chelsea, Bayern (possibly PSG and Arsenal as well) - all going full retard.

I'm not too bothered wether we get Zaniolo or Chiesa but in my opinion Chiesa is much more of a winger and a bit different to Bernardeschi. Zaniolo is more of a AM. Perfect for 4231, whereas Chiesa would be a monster on the flank in 433, yet more than capable of playing in a 4231. Chiesa is my preference.

Dybala is great but I feel we could do just fine without him. He's not the perfect match to CR7. I could write an article all about this matter so i'll just leave it with him being a surplus for now.

Romeo is almost a done deal what i hear. A mix of Varane and a young Caceres. Fantastic if we can secure him early and be done with our CB situation.

Alex Sandro has been on the way out for a long time, and the time is right to cash in on him if we receive a substantial offer. I see him being on the way out. Let's not hold him against his will yet again. He's replaceable. With Marcelo maybe. Maybe Spinazzola is good enough already?

Tonali is a Verratti 2.0. We must not let him slip away.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Real Madrid with a 2 billion budget wat lol

Chelsea can't spend they have their ban

Arsenal are broke

PSG must comply with FFP and have had difficulty doing so, they won't do a revolution

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Real Madrid with a 2 billion budget wat lol

Chelsea can't spend they have their ban

Arsenal are broke

PSG must comply with FFP and have had difficulty doing so, they won't do a revolution
~€3-400m budget my bad

- - - Updated - - -

This is gonna be a rough mercato. Many clubs will spend big. Players will be sold on inflated prices. Let's get the most we can for Dybala and Sandro. I don't dislike either, but all things taken into account, this could be on the cards for our plans this summer. Brace yourselves.

Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I understood it was an option to buy (milan)
I thought the only way it would make sense for us to loan out a player of that value and age would be if we were certain they would activate the clause of buying him outright? Higuain has had a disappointing spell at Milan and his market value has probable halved since last summer. Who would even offer €45m for him now?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Summer 2019:

OUT:
- Dybala (€140m)
- Khedira (term.)
- Barzagli (term. / offer staff job)
- A. Sandro (€60m)

IN:
- Chiesa (€50m)
- Romeo (€35m)
- Tonali (€25m)

NOTE: We are in a financial situation where we probable need to sell
Wat?

We don’t need to make 90m revenue in the transfer market. There’s not a chance we sell 200m of players and buy 110m :lol2:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i'd go all in for eriksen and de ligt. with de ligt we would be set for +10 years on atleast one world class defender. i'd rather get chiesa instead of zaniolo, especially if we could somehow get eriksen.

Woj

Cancelo - De ligt - Chiellini - Marcelo/Spinnazola

Pjanic - Matuidi - Eriksen

Chiesa - Mario/Kean - Ronaldo

sell Dybala, AS and Costa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)