Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
U slow or what? Is it relevant talking about Messi and Neymar? They are in the same category as Pogba right now.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not the most clever I suppose. How did he do this season, do you actually know anything?
You mentioned Pogba next to Vidal you dimwit. Is Vidal is irrelevant in the same way Neymar and Messi are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve to issue a bond between 100m and 200m according to an official press release.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
You mentioned Pogba next to Vidal you dimwit. Is Vidal is irrelevant in the same way Neymar and Messi are?

Nope, not same way, but still not an option anymore. In the summer he was. Really wanted him here. Now its too late and getting too old.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiesa is the new Berardi. Will be forgotten in a few years most likely.
Not even close
Berardi is extremely talented but way too inconsistent
Chiesa is perhaps less of a talent but is way more consistent and crucial for his team

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Pjanic get Pogba play with Ramsey at Pjanic's position Pogba in Iniesta kind of role and Matuidi in his usual role
This should cost 50m and fixes our mid
If we want someone serious in attack we have to sell a star or get someone who can pay for himself with shirt sales

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not even close
Berardi is extremely talented but way too inconsistent
Chiesa is perhaps less of a talent but is way more consistent and crucial for his team

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Pjanic get Pogba play with Ramsey at Pjanic's position Pogba in Iniesta kind of role and Matuidi in his usual role
This should cost 50m and fixes our mid
If we want someone serious in attack we have to sell a star or get someone who can pay for himself with shirt sales
Did you seriously just say we should play Ramsey in Pjanic's position here, as a regista/deep-lying playmaker?

Have you never seen Ramsey play?

:lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fr3sh pls. Only Eriksen is worth buying from Spurs.

If Son was from North Korea, different story. We could join forces with The Donald and corner the new big potential North Korean market, the economic rocket.

South Koreans are pansies, yo. Want none of them. They ain't got no little rocket man.
Oh yes they do. Statistics state they have multiple tiny rockets :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)