Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Eriksen is great dont get me wrong but Pogba has something more. as for the he isnt coming back we will see..
Pogba is like Zidane. He has outrageous technical ability and mindblowing skills.

Eriksen is like Nedved. His game is simple but effective. Not as pleasing on the eye but he gets the job done.

I can understand why you want Pogba though. A more stylish player with greater marketability.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is like Zidane. He has outrageous technical ability and mindblowing skills.

Eriksen is like Nedved. His game is simple but effective. Not as pleasing on the eye but he gets the job done.

I can understand why you want Pogba though. A more stylish player with greater marketability.
I can live with the Pogba Zidane comparison even if Zidane is an all time legend while Pogba is just a fantastic player who needs to do much more to deserve being mentioned at the same sentence as Zidane.
Pogba has skills he can drive forward, he can carry his team, can assist and can shoot very well.

Eriksen is definitely no Nedved - The only part where I agree about the comparison is the effective thing!
Eriksen to me is like Pjanic (exclude this year`s performance) - Eriksen did show he can carry a team in Denmark but its quite different when comparing him to a player that carried us for a year.

One thing I have to say and that is we should sell Pjanic if we can get somewhere near 100M as he is good but he isnt that good.. Pogba will make a great change in our dominance

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Apr 17, 2013
Before he goes to psg, I remember rumors that we were interested seriously on him. Good player technically but lacks physics. Betis has an option of 25 million on him. They will buy him this summer so he will not be in the market.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Before he goes to psg, I remember rumors that we were interested seriously on him. Good player technically but lacks physics. Betis has an option of 25 million on him. They will buy him this summer so he will not be in the market.
Betis can always exercise their option on Los Celso and sell him right away for a nice profit..I also doubt the player himself will settle for staying another season there if top teams show serious interest

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marcelo reveals Juve admiration | Football Italia
Real Madrid left-back Marcelo has confessed his admiration for Juventus. “We’re talking about a formidable team. I swapped shirts with Pavel Nedved.”
Marcelo has been linked with following Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve in recent months, and the Brazilian suggested he was open to making the move one day.
“We’re talking about a formidable team,” he told Esporte Interativo.
“I remember following them a lot when Nedved played. I also swapped shirts with him.
“Having said that, I’m still a Real Madrid player and I have a contract in force.
“I don’t know where the rumours have come from. I’d say if there was an agreement or negotiations had taken place.”
Marcelo and Ronaldo were known for their close bond before the No 7 joined the Bianconeri last summer.
“We were training for our last Champions League Final against Liverpool and he told me: ‘I’m leaving,’ he revealed.
“So yes, he confessed it to me before the match and I had to lie to you.”

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark ?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Since Pogba and Vidal no longer are relevant, Eriksen would be cool to get.
How has Heung-min Son been doing? Didn't watch much Tottenham this season, but I like the dude and his way of attacking.

Will he be leaving Spurs this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)