Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Thank God for Roma, such a charitable organisation.

I have zero doubt we will get him if we want him.
Only if Zaniolo is dumb enough to agree to it now. Roma is perfect for him atm. Gets to start for a semi-top club which is ideal for his development. Would sit on the bench for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially with Monchi in charge; he'd sell his mother for a slice of cheese.

And he doesn't even like cheese.
He'll sell him but not yet (unless Zaniolo forces a move). Will wait till his value goes up more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Only if Zaniolo is dumb enough to agree to it now. Roma is perfect for him atm. Gets to start for a semi-top club which is ideal for his development. Would sit on the bench for us.
We don’t have any attacking midfielders in our squad (we haven’t had one since Pogba left). If Zaniolo is talented he will start.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Those Zaniolo links - any1 realiable reported this? This guy really looks like a real deal, and im not talking about the goal.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Zaniolo and Chiesa (beppe will be all over this one hope the kid is right in the head)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
All of our midfield targets are having a great game so far. Ndombele, Zaniolo. We are going to have such a great midfield next season.
these two guys + a proper cb would make a perfect mercato if we kept our assets. if we sell pjanic, it's an other sideways step.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

He'll sell him but not yet (unless Zaniolo forces a move). Will wait till his value goes up more.
Same as Pogba and Bentancur. If he has it, he'll make it. Would like him here very much.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:rofl:

Yeah, we gonna splash 250-300mil on midfielders this summer :baus:
I dont think we are going to do it.. I just dream of it..
Reality we will go for Pogba and it would be tough - If we cant get him we might get Ndombele
De Ligt might come in addition to one of them
Zainolo - I dont think Roma would even think about releasing him..

P.S Im curious about your math (how you got 250M-300M estimation)
Pogba should cost 120M+-
Zainolo if there is a clause then 40M
Do you think Lyon would ask 90M-140M for Ndombele?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont think we are going to do it.. I just dream of it..
Reality we will go for Pogba and it would be tough - If we cant get him we might get Ndombele
De Ligt might come in addition to one of them
Zainolo - I dont think Roma would even think about releasing him..

P.S Im curious about your math (how you got 250M-300M estimation)
Pogba should cost 120M+-
Zainolo if there is a clause then 40M
Do you think Lyon would ask 90M-140M for Ndombele?
With his recovery of form and the current market, no way Pogba would be sold for under 140-150mil.

If Zaniolo has a 40 mil clause sure, if he doesn’t he’s going to be 50mil+.

And Ndombele looks to be the most desired young CM in Europe this summer. 70-80 mil easy.

140 + 40 + 70, as a minimum, that’s 250mil.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With his recovery of form and the current market, no way Pogba would be sold for under 140-150mil.

If Zaniolo has a 40 mil clause sure, if he doesn’t he’s going to be 50mil+.

And Ndombele looks to be the most desired young CM in Europe this summer. 70-80 mil easy.

140 + 40 + 70, as a minimum, that’s 250mil.
Let's just forget about Pogba.

Sell Costa and Sandro (if we're really desperate for Marcelo) and use that money to fund De Ligt and Ndombele. Romero, Tonali, and Zaniolo from the Italian market (Zaniolo in the summer of 2020).

If we aren't getting Marcelo, and I see no reason why we should given we have Sandro, sell Costa and possibly even Can and Perin to get De Ligt and Ndombele. Those two guys are very important moving forward. Build for the future. We can even offer some ridiculous high priced loan + obligation. Get creative, but bring them in. Enough with those freebies in midfield, who aren't even that good to begin with.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's just forget about Pogba.

Sell Costa and Sandro (if we're really desperate for Marcelo) and use that money to fund De Ligt and Ndombele. Romero, Tonali, and Zaniolo from the Italian market (Zaniolo in the summer of 2020).

If we aren't getting Marcelo, and I see no reason why we should given we have Sandro, sell Costa and possibly even Can and Perin to get De Ligt and Ndombele. Those two guys are very important moving forward. Build for the future. We can even offer some ridiculous high priced loan + obligation. Get creative, but bring them in. Enough with those freebies in midfield, who aren't even that good to begin with.
:tup:

Ndombele + De Ligt + Zaniolo + Ramsey would be a fantastic mercato

Unfortunately, I highly doubt we get Ndombele though. He's going to cost a small fortune come summer. :(

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We need more Italians, perhaps even an Italien.
Fire Sami and sell wannabe Sami and get Zaniolo, Tonali and Barella and play:

Szczesny
Cancelo Rugani Chiellini A.Sandro
Barella Tonali
Zaniolo
Dybala Mandzukic C.Ronaldo​
Not italian enough.

----------------S-H-I-Talian keeper----------------
MDS---------Bon---------Chiel--------------Spinach
-----------------Barella-------Tonali----------------------
-------------------------Zaniolo------------------------------
Berna-----------------Balotelli-------------------Chiesa

Bench:
Meret
Kean
Rugani
Pellegrini
Pellegri
Quags/Immobile

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tup:

Ndombele + De Ligt + Zaniolo + Ramsey would be a fantastic mercato

Unfortunately, I highly doubt we get Ndombele though. He's going to cost a small fortune come summer. :(
He's young, so he's definitely worth that 70-80 million investment. These are the prices these days. We have to try and compete. I'd rather spend 70 million on a Nodmbele we deserve than 50 million on a Chiesa we don't need.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not italian enough.

----------------S-H-I-Talian keeper----------------
MDS---------Bon---------Chiel--------------Spinach
-----------------Barella-------Tonali----------------------
-------------------------Zaniolo------------------------------
Berna-----------------Balotelli-------------------Chiesa

Bench:
Meret
Kean
Rugani
Pellegrini
Pellegri
Quags/Immobile
Quagliarella over Balotelli for sure, he has been unstoppable recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)