Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So media in Italy are reporting that Dybala Is on the way out he feels like he no longer fits and the team has him on the block to find team rebuild
Would be a huge shame to see him go. The fact of the matter is that Allegri wastes him. If he were treated by his manager like the natural born striker that he is we would have seen him reach his potential by now, which I still believe is as huge as we thought it was a couple of years ago.

Give Allegri the flick. I'm keen on Sarri frankly.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right

I jusr mean how would we play?

Dybala Icardi Ronaldo

?

I think the only way that works is If Dybala stays central
Mmm I'm fairly sick of these lopsided, frankensteins for front threes that we've been playing. We should be aiming to play a diamond so that Dybala and Ronaldo can play comfortably together up front. I'm surprised how seldom Allegri has played either the diamond or the christmas tree since coming to Juve. They were his go to formations at Milan.

Last edited:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Would be a huge shame to see him go. The fact of the matter is that Allegri wastes him. If he were treated by his manager like the natural born striker that he is we would have seen him reach his potential by now, which I still believe is as huge as we thought it was a couple of years ago.

Give Allegri the flick. I'm keen on Sarri frankly.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm I'm fairly sick of these lopsided, frankensteins for front threes that we've been playing. We should be aiming to play a diamond so that Dybala and Ronaldo can play comfortably together up front. I'm surprised how seldom Allegri has played either the diamond or the christmas tree since coming to Juve. They were his go to formations at Milan.
It's not just allegris fault man you have to find a way to fit into a squad fight for a spot and Dybala has no balls

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Icardi is at the top of Fabio Paratici's wish list to reinforce the Juventus attack. Inter wants only cash for him & want €80m to let him go, However. Juventus values him at €60m.
(Fcinternews.it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)