Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did you seriously just say we should play Ramsey in Pjanic's position here, as a regista/deep-lying playmaker?

Have you never seen Ramsey play?

:lol:
Ok so maybe a bit different role.. and yeah but not in the last couple of years..

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely not!

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: He's better than Berardi, but still vastly over-rated by some. I wouldn't trade any of our attacking options for him. Definitely not a player we need or one who can improve us.

- - - Updated - - -

:sad:
Potential wise its a bad deal but if you look at what they bring and what we need Salah is definitely the better choice. Still not sure about for it or against it though..

- - - Updated - - -

Talks the guy with the creepy transexual avatar..

- - - Updated - - -

Marcelo can be our new and improved Douglas Costa.
I cant see what they have in common but their nationality..
Marcelo is better defensively while he cant do the things D.Costa can do when attacking
D.Costa plays in a more attacking role.
This being said Marcelo definitely brings more to his team than D.Costa

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You wouldn't take Hazard?

tenor.gif
i repeat, as a player, he's brilliant, but he basically confessed he's in love with real madrid. such an interview as a chelsea player is quite unprofessional, so no, thanks. spank me.

----------

just read that handanovic is the new inda captain. fucking amateurs, they just lowered icardi's price :baus: :beppe2:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i repeat, as a player, he's brilliant, but he basically confessed he's in love with real madrid. such an interview as a chelsea player is quite unprofessional, so no, thanks. spank me.

----------

just read that handanovic is the new inda captain. fucking amateurs, they just lowered icardi's price :baus: :beppe2:
What's the backstory there? He's asking for another contract or something?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel like Hazard never took that step from being a really good player to being elite consistently
Lol. He's the only reason Chelsea have had two titles in recent years. And Hazard in 2018 was insane. He was the World Cup's best player (and by quite a margin).

He's just unlucky enough to be Belgian really. That and the fact I think he should have left Chelsea ages ago.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lol. He's the only reason Chelsea have had two titles in recent years. And Hazard in 2018 was insane. He was the World Cup's best player (and by quite a margin).

He's just unlucky enough to be Belgian really. That and the fact I think he should have left Chelsea ages ago.
I'm not saying he's a bad player I just think he could've been better, no doubt having a thousand coaches in his time at Chelsea hasn't helped

He'd suit La Liga

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's the backstory there? He's asking for another contract or something?
he's certainly asking for a new contract. a couple of weeks ago, rumors said that he/wanda wanted to get around 9m/year, the club offered 7m, then the negotiations stopped. how and to what extent is that related to the recent events is unclear.

btw with cr on board, i don't think we need icardi anymore. he could have been an adequate higuain replacement, he is a great finisher indeed, but he's nowhere near as physical as mandzu or benzema, the guys who work with cr the best.

May 26, 2016
Bro you really need to tone down the dybala worship, he's just not that special. I used to make fun of salah but he's clearly been the better player, anyways if allegri stays there's a good chance dybala is getting sold, and no we won't be getting mbappe to replace him.
Such a depressing post, but a very woke one too

- - - Updated - - -

If you go back to my posts when Dybala was still at Palermo you'll see I've had nothing but praise for the guy since then, but he really doesn't seem to have what it takes to achieve the potential I thought he had. He's good but I thought by now he'd be a much better all round player.

Sure being played out of (what still is to me) his natural position (I'll always insist he's best closer to the goal almost like a Romário-like poacher, like at Palermo), he still hasn't grown to levels I thought he would. His first touch is of a rapist and he's too weak physically.

I still love the kid but I don't believe he'll ever actually compete for a Ballon D'or, not playing for Juventus anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Salah has been the best player by a mile. Dybala has a higher ceiling but that's just potential.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying I was wrong about Dybala but maybe my expectations were too damn high.
yup, pretty much.

One thing i do really think can free up Dybala however, is the pressure:

Ronaldo is now the biggest star in the team. Maybe thats what he needs, some space to breathe. I feel people had way too much expectations and it might have hurted him performance wise more than we know.

One thing is for sure, there is a beautiful player stored in that boy. What we need is just for him to bring it out more consistently and make him work on his confidence. Hopefully he gets going now after a pretty bad start to the season.

After all, this is the most important part of the season. :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)