Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think Cancelo will stay. Mendes & Ronaldo will have a quick chat. Cancelo should NOT be our RB next year. If we sell Costa and/or Cuads, Cancelo should be moved to attack.
Idk. For a RB he's great attacking wise, but does that mean he'd be great as a winger too? It's the position combined with his pace and dribbling that makes him stand out at RB (not only for our opposition though). If you move him up the pitch, chances are he'd be just one of many pacy wingers.

Ideally he should be RWB in front of a back three imo. If we get Manolas, we'd have the ideal agile RCB behind him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ndombele is a target for Juventus, He's being followed by Paratici very closely, Lyon want no less than €60m,

N'Golo Kante could be targeted by Juventus, Chelsea want €100m.
(Corriere Torino)
Pjanic could be one of the first players, Who will leave Juventus in the summer, Khedira's future could be far from Juventus, Matuidi's contract expires in 2020 & If he doesn't renew, The Bianconeri could evaluate the possible sale in the summer. [CT]

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Idk. For a RB he's great attacking wise, but does that mean he'd be great as a winger too? It's the position combined with his pace and dribbling that makes him stand out at RB (not only for our opposition though). If you move him up the pitch, chances are he'd be just one of many pacy wingers.

Ideally he should be RWB in front of a back three imo. If we get Manolas, we'd have the ideal agile RCB behind him.
He costs more than he creates IMO. More goals conceded or attacks conceded from his mistakes than what he does at the other end.

I say try him as winger and keep him in a constant position to attack and see how he fairs before selling.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your idea as a RWB for 352 tho

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pjanic could be one of the first players, Who will leave Juventus in the summer, Khedira's future could be far from Juventus, Matuidi's contract expires in 2020 & If he doesn't renew, The Bianconeri could evaluate the possible sale in the summer. [CT]
Total revolution in the midfield, considering they were our starters at the beginning of the season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
OMG Rabiot, Icardi, Insigne... what a bunch of whining little bitches they are

BTW If Beppe manages a way to sell that scumb to us it would be a great move for him: cut the cancer in their locker room, get good money for him and send the cancer to your rival. Impossible to be better than that

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Could we just for once stop selling our most talented players. He had a poor second half of the season, but the talent is clearly there.
Cancelo shouldnt be sold but honestly he isnt that great.. He is very good when attacking but he simply cant defend.. This is why Allegri sometimes use MDS..

- - - Updated - - -

Ndombele is a target for Juventus, He's being followed by Paratici very closely, Lyon want no less than €60m,

N'Golo Kante could be targeted by Juventus, Chelsea want €100m.
(Corriere Torino)
Kante`s defensive abilities could really help set up our defense again but if we get both Kante and Ndombele - Wouldnt it bee too defensive?! I mean Ndombele can defend and attack while Kante can defend but none is a really great attacking player so selling Pjanic might make us too defensive to accommodate someone like Ronaldo

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
How is Cancelo one of our most talented players? football is not just dribbling. Talent is also understanding the game well enough to know where to be and what to do.

People acting like we are Inter and Cancelo is our star. The team is so goddamn strong that we can afford to bench Dybala or go a full season without Douglas Costa. Come on. Not even our most talented fullback.

If he is going to be our RB he is gonna have to learn how to defend and not make awful decisions when playing from the back. Can't keep costing us games due to poor defending and poor choices.

I like him and hope he can sort it out for next season but him starting for us is NOT a given. Needs to earn it like everyone else.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I like to watch Cancelo bombing forward on our right side, but his defensive game is god awful, just like his overall form ever since he got injured. I would NOT sell him, but neither am i going to sweat over him during the transfer window.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I like to watch Cancelo bombing forward on our right side, but his defensive game is god awful, just like his overall form ever since he got injured. I would NOT sell him, but neither am i going to sweat over him during the transfer window.
But whom do we replace him with

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I remember people considering Cancelo to be the best RB in Europe this year, now all of a sudden he’s trash ? It’s true that he hasn’t been in a good form lately but no one can deny that the talent is there, he’s extremely technical, how many technical players we have? Him , Dybala, Costa and Pjanic. Now most of the people want them gone. This will weaken us tremendously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I remember people considering Cancelo to be the best RB in Europe this year, now all of a sudden he’s trash ? It’s true that he hasn’t been in a good form lately but no one can deny that the talent is there, he’s extremely technical, how many technical players we have? Him , Dybala, Costa and Pjanic. Now most of the people want them gone. This will weaken us tremendously.
And who says so?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nobody wants Cancelo to be sold as full backs don't come cheap in today's market but he needs to improve his defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)