Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (176 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I didn't read. I didn't read anything here either. Just checked when I got a notification. Waiting for Saturday, hope we'll win Scudetto and then some weeks/months without football.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We're probably selling a couple of our players too. If we could sell Rugani that would be great as well. Nothing against Rugani as a backup, but he gets paid too much for a backup right now.
Depends on what are your expectations from Rugani he is clearly a fourth choice center back at the moment which every big club needs

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Rather Higuain than Icardi:inter:. Doesn't look like Chelsea can buy Higgy anyway and nobody else seems to be offering €36m. Sell Costa- buy Chiesa to play RW, sell dybala to buy topher mid.

Edit: forgot that Higgy is a high wage player, but Fuck Icardi

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
conte and quick, attacking football :rofl:

how quickly we forgot matches against galata & benfica

i loved conte as a player, loved him even more as a coach, will be forever grateful for what he achieved, wanted him to succeed at the nazionale and even at chelsea to prove some doubters wrong, but hey, at this point, he should not be an option.

allegri played a cl final with the same team that conte finished behind galata with ffs. conte left because he didn't get ITURBE of all players :shifty: he is a closed chapter, period.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I say get back to 3-5-2 because we played our best football with that formation. New CB, we have FB options for defence and offence, one top attacking mid and we are done. FB will attack wide so we need a Ramsey type to go down the middle. Up front let Dybala and Ronaldo grow but also incorporate Kean.

4-3-3 never worked for us even with the attacking talent we have, it's something that Man City does brilliantly but as you saw, you're left wanting at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)