Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Gazzetta reports that Partici will start with the renewal of Moise Kean, who's been in red-hot form for the Bianconeri as of late. With potential suitors lining up, it's no surprise that the Turin side are looking to lock him down.

The Bianconeri have also identified Dybala and Douglas Costa as two possible departures; two sales they are working to materialize. The most probable arrival, on the other hand, is Fiorentina's Federico Chiesa, though he wouldn't be cheap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Gazzetta reports that Partici will start with the renewal of Moise Kean, who's been in red-hot form for the Bianconeri as of late. With potential suitors lining up, it's no surprise that the Turin side are looking to lock him down.

The Bianconeri have also identified Dybala and Douglas Costa as two possible departures; two sales they are working to materialize. The most probable arrival, on the other hand, is Fiorentina's Federico Chiesa, though he wouldn't be cheap.
I see total domination in Europe in the future. Sell to superior players to bring in a Bernardeschi level talent.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How about 10g6a vs 3g6a. How about looking at last season were Dybala was MVP and Berna was a fringe player. In terms of talent Dybala is superior to Bernardeschi and Chiesa. How well they fit the team is another conversation.
I was only talking about the bolded part. While most of Dybala goals were against likes of Young Boys and Bologna, he had near zero impact in any of our big games this year.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I cannot remember any juve player in the last 15 years who was as beyond criticism as Dybala is.
This guy is always defended and ppl keep having faith in him, even though he has been mediocre at best for the past 2 years.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I cannot remember any juve player in the last 15 years who was as beyond criticism as Dybala is.
This guy is always defended and ppl keep having faith in him, even though he has been mediocre at best for the past 2 years.
I am not really defending him, and I am not against selling him, but atleast get a top level talent for the money, instead of buying another player who is really good, but who wont make the difference on a consistent basis on those big European nights.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Barça already has an agreement with Ajax for de Ligt, the one with Raiola is missing.
Juve follows Manolas and Ruben Dias. Boateng has been proposed, he does not excite the bianconeri dg.
Umtiti does not convince for physical reasons.
Alderweireld is a name that pleases, as does Varane

- Di Marzio

- - - Updated - - -

Booked Romero for the defense and bought Ramsey, in the midfield the dream is called Pogba, on whom there is also Real.
Work in progress for Ndombele.
Juve would like to try to sign Isco, but with the return of Zidane it is difficult for the Spaniard to leave Madrid

(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve will try to start a deal with Fiorentina to bring Chiesa to Torino
Juve also insist on João Felix of Benfica, a talent for which it has already taken the first steps with Mendes.

Dybala and Costa could leave the club.

- Di Marzio
This restored 5% of my will to live: De Ligt+Ramsey+Ndombele+Chiesa+Felix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)