Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Afraid to answer with B81 around.
No need. I'd rather use the Dybala money on a powerhouse CM. We should have enough money before sales to buy at least one world class performer (CB or CM). With sales, we can get both a top notch CB and a potential WC performer in midfield. We should also have enough for a Chiesa or Zaniolo if we offload Costa.

I feel we're going to sell Sandro, Dybala and Costa. I'd also add Rugani and Pjanic to the list, but I think they'll stay. I doubt anyone wants to pay 40 million, or even 30, for Rugani and no one is going to offer us 80 million for Pjanic. I'd also get rid of Bonucci, but other times are wiser and smarter than we are. No one is going to pay up for a 30+ year old defender who can't actually defend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
How's Forsberg these days? I uses to think he could be a budget Eriksen. Are there many others better than him? because on Tuz I am only feeling the hype on Frankfurt players, nothing on Leipzig.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Please sell Rugani.What a disgraceful player, managed to hide for years behind chielo barza bonucci.Just sell him.
Also sell De sciglio , he is just a random genoa player infiltrating our squad.
Buy a mid with actual balls.And a a new forward.Piatek is the dream.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Bad thing is that this roster is almost finished and needs a total revamp.

It's not like we need just one player to complete the squad.

We need a new Lb, 2 cbs, and 2 or more mids.
That's not something you can do in just one transfer period

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

I'd say we should aim for two CBs. One as a starter. Two mids, possibly both starters. Make do with Sandro Spina and sell some fucking dead wood

Wouldn't even mind a 352 if we revamp our midfield because our wing backs are way better offensively now.

Szcz
Cancelo Manolas Bonucci :( Chiellini Sandro

Ndombele Pjanic Ramsey

João Felix Ronaldo

Something like that. Maybe sell Pjanic bring in an actual playmaker and I just chose Felix as he'd be the big signing but he's probably 10 years too young for Allegri

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
With some CB reinforcements our team looks made for a back 3

Szczesny
Manolas/Rugani - Bonucci - Chiellini/Romero
Cancelo/DS - Ramsey/Benantcur - Pjanic/Can - Sandro/Spina
Dybala/Berna - Kean/Mandzu - Ronaldo/Chiesa
That already looks more functional. Much better if we spend the money for a CM and sell our midfield deadwood.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Barça already has an agreement with Ajax for de Ligt, the one with Raiola is missing.
Juve follows Manolas and Ruben Dias. Boateng has been proposed, he does not excite the bianconeri dg.
Umtiti does not convince for physical reasons.
Alderweireld is a name that pleases, as does Varane

- Di Marzio

- - - Updated - - -

Booked Romero for the defense and bought Ramsey, in the midfield the dream is called Pogba, on whom there is also Real.
Work in progress for Ndombele.
Juve would like to try to sign Isco, but with the return of Zidane it is difficult for the Spaniard to leave Madrid

(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve will try to start a deal with Fiorentina to bring Chiesa to Torino
Juve also insist on João Felix of Benfica, a talent for which it has already taken the first steps with Mendes.

Dybala and Costa could leave the club.

- Di Marzio

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barça already has an agreement with Ajax for de Ligt, the one with Raiola is missing.
Juve follows Manolas and Ruben Dias. Boateng has been proposed, he does not excite the bianconeri dg.
Umtiti does not convince for physical reasons.
Alderweireld is a name that pleases, as does Varane

- Di Marzio

- - - Updated - - -

Booked Romero for the defense and bought Ramsey, in the midfield the dream is called Pogba, on whom there is also Real.
Work in progress for Ndombele.
Juve would like to try to sign Isco, but with the return of Zidane it is difficult for the Spaniard to leave Madrid

(Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve will try to start a deal with Fiorentina to bring Chiesa to Torino
Juve also insist on João Felix of Benfica, a talent for which it has already taken the first steps with Mendes.

Dybala and Costa could leave the club.

- Di Marzio
Where are Barcelona getting money for such deals de Jong and de ligt

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
With some CB reinforcements our team looks made for a back 3

Szczesny
Manolas/Rugani - Bonucci - Chiellini/Romero
Cancelo/DS - Ramsey/Benantcur - Pjanic/Can - Sandro/Spina
Dybala/Berna - Kean/Mandzu - Ronaldo/Chiesa
That already looks more functional. Much better if we spend the money for a CM and sell our midfield deadwood.
People are seriously deluded if they think Ramsey is the answer to are midfield problems hes a upgrade sure but relying on him for a club like Juventus should never be the case.Far too much crap still playing in that midfield.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They spent over 600 million more than madrid over past 5 or 6 years i have no idea where there getting this endless pot of money.
Barca has a crazy commercial revenue. And they sold Neymar for 220m.

- - - Updated - - -

This De Ligt and De Jong transfers remind of when Milan signed their Dutch trio and dominated Europe for a while.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Here in lies a key. Why in the world did we re up mandzuckic?? He's a shell of himself. Some of these players should have been let go or sold team needs a fresh coat of paint and players like Costa , dybala, mandzuckic, Khedira, maybe even Cuadrado Need to go and we need new blood

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
No need. I'd rather use the Dybala money on a powerhouse CM. We should have enough money before sales to buy at least one world class performer (CB or CM). With sales, we can get both a top notch CB and a potential WC performer in midfield. We should also have enough for a Chiesa or Zaniolo if we offload Costa.

I feel we're going to sell Sandro, Dybala and Costa. I'd also add Rugani and Pjanic to the list, but I think they'll stay. I doubt anyone wants to pay 40 million, or even 30, for Rugani and no one is going to offer us 80 million for Pjanic. I'd also get rid of Bonucci, but other times are wiser and smarter than we are. No one is going to pay up for a 30+ year old defender who can't actually defend.
Now its too late retract your dybala love.But im glad you finally came to see the light.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Barca has a crazy commercial revenue. And they sold Neymar for 220m.

- - - Updated - - -

This De Ligt and De Jong transfers remind of when Milan signed their Dutch trio and dominated Europe for a while.
Dude that 220m is long gone... Dembele & Coutinho alone cost more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)