Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (199 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I honestly don't see why we are supposedly after Marcelo. We dont need a left back. Our priority should be focusing on strengthening our midfield with a pogba/sms buy. I feel as though we would only be getting marcelo to please Ronaldo.
Marcelo is twice better than Sandro.Best left back in the world now.Yes he is older than Sandro but if ,somehow,we use the money of potential Sandro sale I will go for Marcelo in a second.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
A midfield signing like pogba would surely make us favourites for the champions league (As long as we kept pjanic etc) but I don't see us having the money for any more signings big or not I think we could well be done unless we get a darmian or someone on that level on loan

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
A midfield signing like pogba would surely make us favourites for the champions league (As long as we kept pjanic etc) but I don't see us having the money for any more signings big or not I think we could well be done unless we get a darmian or someone on that level on loan
loan + option/obligation

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
@Mark @AndreaCristiano @Tanu_Mz

Get to work ya lazy gurus.
I am working a lot, that’s why I am not posting ....

Anyway, both Marcelo and Pogba/SMS are linked to the sales of AS and Pjanic, will not happen otherwise.

Having said that, I believe that at least one more big player will join Juve before the end of the mercato.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Anyway, both Marcelo and Pogba/SMS are linked to the sales of AS and Pjanic, will not happen otherwise.

Having said that, I believe that at least one more big player will join Juve before the end of the mercato.

And its strictly on the condition of us selling two key starters? Or a possible suprise without it?

Because if the condition is that, I'm not sure I want a big signing...

I would be fine with just strong arming lazio to a huge loan fee and rest as option/obligation for next summer.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
And its strictly on the condition of us selling two key starters? Or a possible suprise without it?

Because if the condition is that, I'm not sure I want a big signing...

I would be fine with just strong arming lazio to a huge loan fee and rest as option/obligation for next summer.
That would be the way to do it without cashing out but you still have to write the debt in your books and we cannot afford that especially as we are giving Pjaca on loan.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
After having analyzed the financials, we are so done after finalizing Sturaro exit. Pogba, SMS or Marcelo are only possible with a major sale such as Sandro and or Pjanic.

Both transfers are highly possible but June can be opportunistic now knowing that worst case scenario we are complete. So would only happen if we struck really good deals.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
La Stampa and Sportmediaset report that Milan is competing with us over signing SMS. hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I would be utmost happy if something like that happens.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well Elliot bought a 700m club for 300m , so I'm sure they can spend a little to polish it
Of course hedge fund has money to spend but Milan is still waiting for FFP sanctions and they'll be punished even more if they buy without selling big. They don't have anybody big to sell anyway.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Of course hedge fund has money to spend but Milan is still waiting for FFP sanctions and they'll be punished even more if they buy without selling big. They don't have anybody big to sell anyway.

Ya that's why their offer for SMS is a loan + obligation

Im sure they can raise some money by selling Bacca, Kalinic and Andre Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)