Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Indeed, we are like -30m for 2018/2019 , but lets not forget we are also around -80m for each year after that for the following 3 years

Simpler way to look at it is we've added a cost of -80m a year from Ronaldo's deal and we need to cover it somehow, either by plusvalenza deals or commercial revenue

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Indeed, we are like -30m for 2018/2019 , but lets not forget we are also around -80m for each year after that for the following 3 years

Simpler way to look at it is we've added a cost of -80m a year from Ronaldo's deal and we need to cover it somehow, either by plusvalenza deals or commercial revenue
:tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Modric is the best CM in the world and Marcelo the best LB, but we really need to look at the age of our starting players before adding another 30+ player on heavy wages. Otherwise we are dependend on replacing 5-6 WC players in two-three years without being able to earn money of transfers. I dont think our pockets are that deep.

A little to much Merda vibe for my liking.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Modric is the best CM in the world and Marcelo the best LB, but we really need to look at the age of our starting players before adding another 30+ player on heavy wages. Otherwise we are dependend on replacing 5-6 WC players in two-three years without being able to earn money of transfers. I dont think our pockets are that deep.

A little to much Merda vibe for my liking.
Were trying to win now. We have a ton of youth for our future we want CL now

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What is this fascination with young players? If you’re a top club, you don’t have time to develop young players. Nor do you have the need. You can just buy them once they get some experience elsewhere. Caldara for example. If he turns out to be as good as advertised, Juve will come calling again. Sure in an ideal world we’d field a starting XI of elite 24 year olds and win the CL, but that’s just not realistic.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What is this fascination with young players? If you’re a top club, you don’t have time to develop young players. Nor do you have the need. You can just buy them once they get some experience elsewhere. Caldara for example. If he turns out to be as good as advertised, Juve will come calling again. Sure in an ideal world we’d field a starting XI of elite 24 year olds and win the CL, but that’s just not realistic.
Well said.I think Football Manager has something to do with that.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
How many times are you going to post the same garbage? Why don't we have SMS then?

Milan are not going to be a dumpster fire forever. They will improve and won't be willing to sell to us for less than a significantly inflated price. And even if they remain shit, there will be significant interest in Caldara from abroad, if he impresses. Not all players are like Bonucci and want to remain in Italy.

This is why a buyback clause was very important and why Milan didn't want to have it. It was a game of patience and Marotta lost his nerve here.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How many times are you going to post the same garbage? Why don't we have SMS then?

Milan are not going to be a dumpster fire forever. They will improve and won't be willing to sell to us for less than a significantly inflated price. And even if they remain $#@!, there will be significant interest in Caldara from abroad, if he impresses. Not all players are like Bonucci and want to remain in Italy.

This is why a buyback clause was very important and why Milan didn't want to have it. It was a game of patience and Marotta lost his nerve here.
I’ve literally never posted anything about it, who even are you?

Why don’t we have SMS? Why do we have Bernardeschi? Why do we have Dybala?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
And by the way most Italians want to stay in Italy. There are a lot more Bonuccis than there are Verrattis. But don’t let facts get in the way of your argument.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
And by the way most Italians want to stay in Italy. There are a lot more Bonuccis than there are Verrattis. But don’t let facts get in the way of your argument.
There is no need to argue about this. The argument that we don't need a buyback clause for Caldara because we can get any Italian player we want is self-evidently retarded. If somebody is not smart enough to see it, he's not smart enough to wipe his own ass.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There is no need to argue about this. The argument that we don't need a buyback clause for Caldara because we can get any Italian player we want is self-evidently retarded. If somebody is not smart enough to see it, he's not smart enough to wipe his own ass.
“If you don’t see things how I see them you’re retarded.”

Caldara was an example. My argument wasn’t centered around him, nor was it centered around Italians. My argument is Juventus can always buy a top talent. You really want to argue that? Maybe I’m not the stupid one here.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
“If you don’t see things how I see them you’re retarded.”

Caldara was an example. My argument wasn’t centered around him, nor was it centered around Italians. My argument is Juventus can always buy a top talent. You really want to argue that? Maybe I’m not the stupid one here.
Even if PSG, Barca, Madrid and City are in for the same talent?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This thread is giving me cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Kek lel wat

Real Madrid develops young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)