Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
hi guys i opend youtube channel could u support me and in around 2 weeks i will shoot a video of how my juventini cat (black and white) takes a shit on napoli jersey (Insigne ) I'm still waiting for the jersey to arrive , yea my cat hates napoli he is a huge juve fan.

here is my juventini cat :

Thank you!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Based on all the trasfers so far as well as the rumored Sturaro one, in financial terms we are balanced for this financial year although most of this balance comes from profits we have gained on sale of players such as Mandragora 15m, Sturaro (close to 20m), Caldara (25m), Kean (20m). Problem is those profits are one-offs so as we roll into the following financial year, the club's costs will be 70m higher. Revenues should be higher though. Basically for the club to balance its books the following year, we would require either a 15% increase in Revenue and/or another big profit on a player sale.

Either way, the management has done a good job in being able to cater for the monsterous financial burden Ronaldo brings. He does bring in revenue benefits for sure, but its hard to quantify so management have done well to ensure that whatever benefits come through this year go straight to the bottom line.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't like Pogba at all but would obviously take him back. Young, marketable and can be WC if reaches his potential.

Bonucci is nothing like this.
Lol

Bonucci was world class for half a decade at a Juve before his Milan hiccup. Let's not be ridiculous.

Half the ManU fans thought Pogba was overrated rubbish at the end this season. Which is also ridiculous.

Both Pogba and Bonucci are world class footballers in the right environment, and both improve this team.

There's also the fact that Pogba would cost 120-150mil, while Bonucci cost us 35. Pogba would want 10mil wages minimum, Bonucci took a paycut to 5.5.

I'd take both to improve this team, even if I dislike the way each behaved over the last year or two.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So, how many of the users $#@!ting on Bonucci would gladly take back "ignore the blablabla, i was just on vacation" Pogba?

- - - Updated - - -

When @Lapa is your neighbour.
Didn’t pogba come back to Turin and apologize to his teammates? He was also young and probably influenced by Raiola. He also didn’t go to a “rival.” Nor did he sabotage the team while he was here. The holiday quote was stupid but he was kissing Man Us ass, just like any player does with their new club.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
JUST sign Pogba and close mercato, we won't even have to worry about buying anyone for at least two more mercato and sell the Deadwood meanwhile.

Also who are we replacing Marchisio with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)