Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Did you know that we are only doing because we are Milan's bitch? No possible footballing benefit to Juventus whatsoever, we are just crumbling to the unbendable will of a club that have no long term power structure and could be sold to anyone at anytime.
Lol

That said, I think people forget we have a special and friendly relationship with Milan...just as we do with Bayern and Real Madrid

Jul 13, 2010
I mean whatever happens we will be much better than last year, and it's not easy to get better at the top. Caldara can always come back I believe, Milan will once again finish outside the top 4 and the likes of romagnoli and caldara will not want to spend their lives at Europa league

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I mean whatever happens we will be much better than last year, and it's not easy to get better at the top. Caldara can always come back I believe, Milan will once again finish outside the top 4 and the likes of romagnoli and caldara will not want to spend their lives at Europa league
Milan with Higuain is almost a certainty in the top-4.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So our transfer spend had been 220m euros before this?
bonucci and caldara cancel each other out

incoming we have

20m for mandragora
55m for higuain

so that takes us to 220-20-55= 145m

If we can get 20m each for pjaca, kean, favili, sturaro ...hopefully that would take us to 65m net spend

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We’ve gone from dreaming about seeing Godin - Chiellini, to Returning to Bonehead and Chiellini. Sounds more like our usual mercatos.
Beppe back to work. You can tell he had no involvement in CR7 signing and the last thing he did was to sign freebie Emre Can and still pay 16mil. I bet when Mendes called AA he replied 'just don't contact that bald fuck, come to me directly or the deal is a bust. I will forward to the people in charge'

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

incoming we have

20m for mandragora
55m for higuain

If we can get 20m each for pjaca, kean, favili, sturaro ...hopefully that would take us to 65m net spend
And then we sign Pogba or SMS. :D

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

incoming we have

20m for mandragora
55m for higuain

We spent 222m
Income before the Higgy-Cald-Bonu deal is 38,5

so before deals with Milan we are 183.5m on minus.
From this deal we only get 20m this year so its 143.5 on minus.
Pjaca is 2m loan = 141.5m
from Sturaro, Kean and Favilli we wont probably get more than 50m.
So we will be around 90m in red.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

incoming we have

20m for mandragora
55m for higuain

We've made €33M from sales so far including Mandragora

Pjaca will be a loan + option to Fiorentina who have also agreed to buy Sturaro permanently

Higuain will be an expensive loan + obligatory redemption

Favilli wont fetch us more than 8-10M

Kean could be sold outright for ~€20M

We're still a long way away from having a 60M-ish net spend. I predict it'll be closer 100-120-ish

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We spent 222m
Income before the Higgy-Cald-Bonu deal is 38,5

so before deals with Milan we are 183.5m on minus.
From this deal we only get 20m this year so its 143.5 on minus.
Pjaca is 2m loan = 141.5m
from Sturaro, Kean and Favilli we wont probably get more than 50m.
So we will be around 90m in red.
Forget the installments , its most likely an obligation so its 55m for higuain even if its split up

so we had 38.5 already incoming? 20 from mandragora, where is the rest from?

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
We all though bonucci was 1 of if not the best when we had him but for me he ruined the relationship with the fans by leaving for Milan. It's obvious he left cus of his relationship with allegri but I'm guessing now they have solved that issue. I'm not sure I want him back and I certainly don't want to sacrifice caldara for him. Milan could well have the best defence in serie a in a few years if caldara and romagnoli progress as people expect and where will we be left? With barzagli still playing at 40? Lol I don't like the way this Mercato is heading but it's what I expected after we got ronaldo

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Forget the installments , its most likely an obligation so its 55m for higuain even if its split up

so we had 38.5 already incoming? 20 from mandragora, where is the rest from?
On paper it will be option for FFP that Milan has to avoid, but in reality its obligation.

we got:
Mandra - 20
Rincon - 6
Magnani - 5
Tello - 3
Leali - 2
Audero - 1
Cerii - 1
Untersee 0.5

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't the cancelo deal a loan with obligation so will it be counted in this year transfer budget or next year
Turin, 27 June 2018 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Valencia Club de Futbol SAD for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player João Pedro Cavaco Cancelo has been finalized for a consideration of € 40.4 million payable in three financial years.

Outright buy for 40.4 paybale in three years.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
On paper it will be option for FFP that Milan has to avoid, but in reality its obligation.

we got:
Mandra - 20
Rincon - 6
Magnani - 5
Tello - 3
Leali - 2
Audero - 1
Cerii - 1
Untersee 0.5

- - - Updated - - -

Turin, 27 June 2018 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Valencia Club de Futbol SAD for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player João Pedro Cavaco Cancelo has been finalized for a consideration of € 40.4 million payable in three financial years.

Outright buy for 40.4 paybale in three years.
Okay thanks

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Something to think about. We save somewhere between 3.5-4m in wages with this deal as well as open up a roster spot. I think marotta and crew have another buy in mind cough SMS.
i repeated a couple of times that getting higuain off of our books could directly bring us sms for 3 seasons. with a 5-year contract and a promise for him to let him leave for real madrid in 3 years with a fancy plusvalenza looks like a typical beppe market opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)