Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
A team with Higuain in lineup is better team than a team with Bonucci in lineup.

Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-AS
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Woj
Cancelo-Benatia-Chiellini-AS
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Higuain

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Getting 54m-55m + Bonucci for Caldara and Higuain, who is just a burden at this point, is a good deal. Until those rumours about Caldara started i was unware that he is the next Nesta.

This deal isn't about Bonucci or Caldara btw. Those two are just casualties in our attempt to get rid of Higuain. No one wants Higuain, he is expensive, old and a question mark fitness-wise. Chelsea doesn't want him & Milan only wants him in combination with a Bonucci/Caldara trade.

So it's either get rid of Higuain as part of a Bonucci/Caldara trade or keep Higuain as burden on our books for years to come, which probably would force us to sell Pjanic or Alex Sandro. And at the very least decrease our transfer budget going forward.

As i said before, this deal can't be seen through the lenses of sport. It's about economics, that misconception is why there is such a mental breakdown in this forum in the moment. Juve is a business under the microscope of Uefa, and sometimes in business you have to make tough decisions.

It was clear that signing CR would lead to a sacrifice. Getting rid of two bench players is a better sacrifice than losing Pjanic or Sandro.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
A team with Higuain in lineup is better team than a team with Bonucci in lineup.

Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-AS
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Woj
Cancelo-Benatia-Chiellini-AS
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Higuain
When are people going to learn Ronaldo is no longer a winger. Smh.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The last bastion of logic and objectivity.

For example, I just read that losing Higuain badly damages our overall squad quality. It was very insightful. That downgrade from Higuain to Ronaldo is quite a disaster.
Did you know that we are only doing because we are Milan's bitch? No possible footballing benefit to Juventus whatsoever, we are just crumbling to the unbendable will of a club that have no long term power structure and could be sold to anyone at anytime.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Getting 54m-55m + Bonucci for Caldara and Higuain, who is just a burden at this point, is a good deal. Until those rumours about Caldara started i was unware that he is the next Nesta.

This deal isn't about Bonucci or Caldara btw. Those two are just casualties in our attempt to get rid of Higuain. No one wants Higuain, he is expensive, old and a question mark fitness-wise. Chelsea doesn't want him & Milan only wants him in combination with a Bonucci/Caldara trade.

So it's either get rid of Higuain as part of a Bonucci/Caldara trade or keep Higuain as burden on our books for years to come, which probably would force us to sell Pjanic or Alex Sandro. And at the very least decrease our transfer budget going forward.

As i said before, this deal can't be seen through the lenses of sport. It's about economics, that misconception is why there is such a mental breakdown in this forum in the moment. Juve is a business under the microscope of Uefa, and sometimes in business you have to make tough decisions.

It was clear that signing CR would lead to a sacrifice. Getting rid of two bench players is a better sacrifice than losing Pjanic or Sandro.
Your post makes a lot of sense. And it’s exactly how our management is looking at the situation.

I just hate the thought of that prick Bonucci back in our colours. Oh well, it shouldn’t take too long for me to get over if we win the CL.

And lol @ thinking we are weakening our starting 11 with this three-way transfer. Neither Caldara or Higuain would have been starters this season.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I knew mercato with C.Ronaldo was to good to be true with midfield reinforcements.It was just matter of time before Marotta wakes us up from dream mercato with this moronic trade with Milan.Marotta just saying hey people I want El Malaka deal this summer because Ronaldo choosing Juve and Agnelli finding money...it was too much so I really need some fucked up deal to calm down myself.

- - - Updated - - -

People want idiot Bonucci back when he jumped ship like a real traitor.I mean people are mad towards some players that left Juve when relegated...I mean Juventus was relegated ...this idiot left Juve when Juve won double and now he wants bacl and they will give him 5 mil...I really forgive Zambrotta Canavaro ...they should have been brought back and given 5 mil

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I knew mercato with C.Ronaldo was to good to be true with midfield reinforcements.It was just matter of time before Marotta wakes us up from dream mercato with this moronic trade with Milan.Marotta just saying hey people I want El Malaka deal this summer because Ronaldo choosing Juve and Agnelli finding money...it was too much so I really need some $#@!ed up deal to calm down myself.

- - - Updated - - -

People want idiot Bonucci back when he jumped ship like a real traitor.I mean people are mad towards some players that left Juve when relegated...I mean Juventus was relegated ...this idiot left Juve when Juve won double and now he wants bacl and they will give him 5 mil...I really forgive Zambrotta Canavaro ...they should have been brought back and given 5 mil
Well he earns 10 million euros at Milan, so money issent the issue here. Clearly he regret leaving, we all do misstakes. Bonuccis problem imo is that he is stubborn and to pride, but he want to correct his misstake.

Lets bring back Pogba to.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m sorry if I don’t buy that higuain has no value. Even at his age he’s still one of top 9s in the world. I would just stay patient instead of rushing to dump him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I knew mercato with C.Ronaldo was to good to be true with midfield reinforcements.It was just matter of time before Marotta wakes us up from dream mercato with this moronic trade with Milan.Marotta just saying hey people I want El Malaka deal this summer because Ronaldo choosing Juve and Agnelli finding money...it was too much so I really need some fucked up deal to calm down myself.

- - - Updated - - -

bravo medo

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

BS, if it was about money, we would have accepted the Chelsea offer...

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

Exactly.

Does this deal go through, then we will get some $$ and reduce our salary cap, while being able to field something like this:

--------------- Szczesny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
-----------------------------------------
----------- Can/Pjanic --- Matuidi ----
--- Cuadrado --------------------------
------------------------------- Costa --
------- Dybala --- Ronaldo -----------

Bench:
- Perin
- Rugani
- Benatia
- De Sciglio
- Spinazzola
- Bentancur
- Marchisio
- Khedira
- Sturaro
- Mandzukic
- Pjaca
- Clemenza/Favalli

Just need to get rid of Pjaca, Khedira and Pjanic and get a starter mid. Or promote Bentancur sooner rather than later.

Thats a fucking sick team right there. Best attacking force I have ever seen tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)